Are your electricity bills astronomical? So you have a flat roof? Then you could benefit from the advantages of getting a cool roof installed! Commonly used in hot climates like Arizona and Texas, cool roofs withstand high heat while still being able to cool down your building and the people inside it. More often seen on commercial roofs, if you are a homeowner and have a flat roof, then you too can reap the benefits of a cool roof. Getting cool roof installation can dramatically reduce the need for central heating repair in Fort Worth, TX.
While most often applied as a single ply membrane and therefore needing a flat roofing base, there are some cool roof coatings available that are thinner and can be applied over existing roofs for about a fraction of the reflectivity. In fact, Advanced Roofing and Insulation offer cool roof coating in Fort Worth, TX. We also provide standard cool roofs installation and repair services to both commercial and residential roofs in the Weatherford, TX area. Call us today at (682) 730-8430 to schedule an appointment.
Benefits of a Cool Roof
- Highly reflective, so sunlight is not absorbed through the roof. This means that your building stays cooler.
- Since your building stays cooler, your HVAC units don’t have to work so hard to cool the entire space, so your energy bills are lowered.
- Cool roof coatings can be reapplied on top of each other to minimize roof replacement landfill waste.
- Cool roofs are extremely affordable.
- Cool roofs are quick to install and are noiseless, so installation won’t disrupt your day or business.