All sorts of roofing systems will begin to exhibit signs of wear over time. When your roof isn’t as sturdy as it once was, advancements in roofing allow other alternatives to roof replacement. Roof restoration using foam roofing and roof coating can help restore your roof to its original protection and resistance level and give it a healthy new look. Call (682) 730-8430 to find out more about the features of foam roof coating in Fort Worth, TX, and to schedule your roof evaluation.
Spray foam roofing is made from two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are mixed directly at the site of application and sets almost immediately. Foam roofs are extremely resistant to extreme weather, and are known for being energy efficient, which can save you on energy bills. It also delivers substantial protection from seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. This cool roof system also covers your roof completely and uniformly, offering a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Discover why more people are using roof restoration as a cost efficient alternative to roof replacement.
- Metal Roof Restoration With modern restoration options, even metal roofs are able to be restored to their original strength. Discover your many restoration choices.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial restoration is a quicker, less expensive alternative to roof replacement that offers great benefits. Learn whether it’s right for your roof.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Learn about the many benefits and money saving opportunities that accompany an ENERGY STAR certified roofing solution.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, otherwise known as SPF roofing, can last up to 50 years as a lone roofing solution or as a roof replacement choice. Because of the thick nature of this roofing material, it is very difficult to completely puncture in natural circumstances. Foam roofing can provide protection to your current insulation from hazards like mold, mildew, and rot, and doesn’t need an insulative layer when applied by itself. To learn more about the features of a urethane foam roof around Fort Worth, TX, or for your roof evaluation, call our professionals at (682) 730-8430.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings, which are offered in such compounds as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer extensive cost effective and roof strengthening features. Roof coatings have a reputation for resisting water ponding and extreme weather, and carry an ENERGY STAR certification for energy usage. Some roof coatings can even come in completely customizable tints and hues while still being energy efficient.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating is the perfect solution for smooth, low adhesion roof materials like metal or TPO roofing.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose efficiency when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This system has unparalleled strength at fighting the effects of water pooling due to its complete resistance to water.
To restore your roof to its optimum strength at a fraction of the price of a re roof,contact our roofing experts for your roof evaluation. We will conduct a comprehensive assessment of your roof and deliver real roof restoration solutions for every budget. Our certified roofing team will apply your roof coating or foam roof carefully and precisely to ensure complete, uniform coverage for unparalleled durability. To find out more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX, call our specialists at (682) 730-8430.