All roofs show signs of wear and damage over the years. When this occurs, you might assume that roof replacement is the only solution. Roof restoration through foam roofing and roof coating can help restore your roof to its original protection and resistance level and give it a healthy new appearance. To find out more about your roofing restoration options in Fort Worth, TX, call your local spray foam roof specialists at (682) 803-0202.
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is composed of two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are mixed directly at the site of application and sets almost immediately. Foam roofs are very resistant to extreme weather, and are known for being energy efficient, which can save you on energy bills. Foam roofing delivers considerable leak protection by completely sealing seams, fasteners, flashing, and chimney and wall meeting points. These cool roof systems will cover your roof completely, offering a uniform, sleek appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn how a restoration can benefit your roof while decreasing costs, and find out about your flat roof restoration choices.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Learn about the incredible benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial roofing can be restored quickly and at a fraction of the price of replacement. Learn your options and how you can benefit in more ways than one.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover how an ENERGY STAR certified roof restoration can save you money now, and into the future.
Urethane Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be used as a roof replacement, restoration, or even installation roofing option. This roofing system is thick, and very difficult to completely puncture. Foam roofing can offer protection to your current insulation from damages like mold, mildew, and rot, and doesn’t need an insulative layer when applied by itself. Contact (682) 803-0202to find out more about the features of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Roof coatings are offered in multiple formulas such as acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and provide extensive cost friendly and protective benefits. These ENERGY STAR certified products are energy efficient and resistant to extreme weather, water pooling, and mold and mildew. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a fully customized appearance without giving up energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating is the perfect solution for smooth, low adhesion roof materials like metal or TPO roofing.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For fully customizable color without sacrificing benefits, try acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This coating provides complete water resistance, even against pooling, along with an assortment of other benefits.
Call our professional roofers now to find out more about returning your roof to its original form at a fraction of the cost of a re roof. We will perform a full inspection of your roof, and provide feasible restoration and repair solutions for every budget. Our trained roofers will apply your roof coating or foam roof carefully and skillfully to ensure total, uniform coverage for unparalleled durability. To find out more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX, contact our professionals at (682) 803-0202.