All roofs show signs of wear and damage over time. If your roof begins to appear frazzled and worn, roof replacement is not the only solution. Foam roofing and roof coating can restore your roof to its original durability and strength, make it more energy efficient, and give it a sleek new appearance. Contact (682) 803-0202 to find out more about your restoration options with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Roofing Restoration Services
Foam roofs are made from isocyanate and polyol that is mixed at the application site and cures almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs can provide outstanding protection against severe and extreme weather, as well as protect against UV rays, significantly lowering your energy cost. It can also deliver substantial leak protection by sealing your roof’s seams, flashing, and chimney and vent meeting points. These cool roof systems will fully cover your roof, delivering a uniform, sleek look.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out about your flat roof restoration choices, and how they can save you money, time, and hassle.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can restore a metal roof! Learn about the undeniable benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial roofing can be restored quickly and at a fraction of the cost of replacement. Find out your options and how you can benefit in more ways than one.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Find out how an ENERGY STAR certified roof restoration can cost less now, and into the future.
Urethane Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing, can be applied as a lone roofing solution or a replacement option, and can last up to 50 years. Foam roofing is very thick after application, and is very difficult to slice or puncture all the way through, even with falling tools or debris collision. Foam roofing can provide protection to your current insulation from hazards like mold, mildew, and rot, and doesn’t require an insulative layer when applied by itself. Contact (682) 803-0202to learn more about the benefits of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Roof Coating Services
Roof coatings, which are offered in such compounds as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer many cost effective and roof protecting features. As ENERGY STAR certified roofing restoration options, roof coatings provide unbeatable protection against roofing material shrinkage, water ponding, and even UV rays. Roof coating can significantly decrease your energy costs with their highly reflective surface, and are available in many tints and colors for a completely unique look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is ideal for roofing surfaces with low adhesion factors like metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating As the most cost efficient and customizable roof coating, this option has significant benefits.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This coating delivers full water resistance, even against pooling, along with a plethora of other benefits.
For a fully renovated roof at a fraction of the cost of a re roof, contact our professionals for an evaluation. We will complete a full evaluation of your roof, and discuss realistic restoration and repair options for every budget. Our certified roofers will apply your roof coating or foam roof carefully and precisely to ensure total, uniform coverage for unparalleled durability. Call our professionals now at (682) 803-0202 to discuss the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.