All roofs show signs of wear and damage over the years. When your roof isn’t as sturdy as it once was, advancements in roofing allow other options besides roof replacement. Roof restoration using foam roofing and roof coating can help bring your roof back to its original protection and resistance level and give it a healthy new look. To find out more about your possible roof restoration solutions in Fort Worth, TX, call your local spray foam roof company at (682) 730-8430.
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is composed of two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are combined directly at the application site and sets almost immediately. Foam roofs are extremely resistant to extreme weather, and are very energy efficient, which can save you on energy bills. It also delivers substantial protection from seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. This ENERGY STAR certified system also covers your roof entirely and uniformly, offering a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn why more people are using roof restoration as a cost efficient alternative to roof replacement.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Find out about the undeniable benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Discover how you can save cash and extend the life of your commercial roof with restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover why ENERGY STAR certified material is top rated, and learn the many ways these products can save you money, time, and stress.
Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be applied as a roof replacement, restoration, or even installation roofing option. Foam roofing is very thick after application, and is very difficult to puncture, even with falling tools or debris collision. The thorough adhesion to under material and no need for insulation make it a great option for humid areas that can host mildew and mold, leading to rot. Call (682) 730-8430to find out more about the features of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings are available in many types like acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and offer extensive cost effective and protective benefits. As ENERGY STAR certified roofing restoration solutions, roof coatings deliver unparalleled protection against roofing material shrinkage, water pooling, and even UV rays. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a completely customized look without giving up energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is perfect for roofing materials that have low adhesion factors such as metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For fully customizable color without sacrificing benefits, opt for acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This system has unparalleled strength at fighting the effects of water pooling due to its complete resistance to water.
For a completely renovated roof at a fraction of the price of a re roof, contact our experts for an evaluation. We will conduct a comprehensive assessment of your roof system and deliver real roof restoration options for every budget. Our roofers can apply your foam roof or protective coating with accuracy and care to ensure a smooth, uniform appearance that provides lasting protection. To find out more about your roof restoration or foam roofing choices in Fort Worth, TX, call our professionals at (682) 730-8430.