All kinds of roofing systems will begin to show signs of wear over time. When your roof begins to appear frazzled and worn, roof replacement is not your only option. Roof coating and foam roofing can get your roof back to its original protective strength and and durability, and give it a sleek new look. Contact (682) 803-0202 to find out more about your restoration options with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is made from two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are combined directly at the application site and cures almost immediately. Foam roofs are extremely resistant to extreme weather, and are very energy efficient, which can save you on energy bills. Foam roofing provides considerable leak protection by fully sealing seams, fasteners, flashing, and chimney and wall meeting points. These cool roof systems will cover your roof completely, delivering a uniform, smooth appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn about your flat roof restoration choices, and how they can save you money, time, and hassle.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can restore a metal roof! Find out about the undeniable benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial roofing can be restored quickly and at a fraction of the cost of replacement. Learn your options and how you can benefit in multiple ways.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover the multitude of benefits and money saving opportunities that come with an ENERGY STAR certified roof.
Urethane Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be applied as a roof replacement, restoration, or even installation roofing solution. Foam roofing is close-celled when cured, and is very difficult to puncture, even with falling tools or debris collision. Foam roofing can offer protection to your current insulation from hazards like mold, mildew, and rot, and doesn’t require an insulative layer when applied by itself. Call (682) 803-0202to find out more about the features of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings are offered in many types such as acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and offer extensive cost friendly and protective benefits. These ENERGY STAR certified materials lower energy cost and are resistant to extreme weather, water pooling, and mold and mildew. Roof coating can substantially decrease your energy bills with their highly reflective surface, and can come in many tints and hues for a completely unique look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This roof coating can even stick to the most smooth surfaces like metal and TPO roofs.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For fully customizable color without sacrificing benefits, try acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This system has unequivocal strength at fighting the effects of water pooling due to its total resistance to water.
To restore your roof to its optimum strength at a fraction of the price of a re roof, call our experts for your roof inspection. We will perform a full assessment of your roof, and discuss feasible restoration and repair options for every budget. Our certified roofing contractors will apply your roofing material accurately and precisely to ensure total adhesion and coverage for unbeatable durability. Call our professionals today at (682) 803-0202 to discuss the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.