No matter which kind of roof you have, it will begin to show signs of wear over time. If your roofing system isn’t what it used to be, advancements in roofing allow other alternatives to roof replacement. Foam roofing and roof coating can return your roof to its original protection level, make it more UV resistant, and give it a sleek new appearance. Contact (682) 803-0202 to learn more about your restoration choices with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Spray foam roofing is made from two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are combined directly at the site of application and sets almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs are great at resisting extreme weather, and have astonishingly high UV reflective qualities, which will lower your energy use. Foam roofing delivers considerable leak protection by completely sealing seams, fasteners, flashing, and chimney and wall meeting points. These cool roof systems will cover your roof completely, offering a uniform, sleek appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out about your flat roof restoration options, and how they can save you money, time, and hassle.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Find out about the incredible benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Discover how you can save cash and extend the longevity of your commercial roof with restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Find out how an ENERGY STAR certified roof restoration can save you money now, and for years to come.
Urethane Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing, can be applied as an original roofing solution or a replacement solution, and can last up to 50 years. Foam roofing is close-celled when cured, and is very difficult to puncture, even with falling tools or debris collision. Foam roofing offers the unique feature of not needing insulation and delivering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. Call (682) 803-0202to find out more about the features of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Roof coatings come in multiple formulas such as acrylic, silicone, and polyurea, and all provide extensive benefits. As ENERGY STAR certified roofing restoration options, roof coatings provide unparalleled protection against roofing material shrinkage, water pooling, and even UV rays. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a fully customized appearance without giving up energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating is the ideal solution for slick, low adhesion surfaces like metal or TPO roofing.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose efficiency when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating Providing the ultimate waterproofing and pooling protection, this highly flexible material is a roofing favorite.
For a completely restored roof at a fraction of the cost of a re roof, contact our professionals for an evaluation. Our professionals will assess your roofing system and provide viable roof restoration choices that fit any budget. Our roofers can apply your foam roof or protective coating with accuracy and care to ensure a smooth, uniform appearance that provides lasting protection. To find out more about your roof restoration or foam roofing options in Fort Worth, TX, call our professionals at (682) 803-0202.