All kinds of roofing systems will begin to exhibit signs of wear over time. When this happens, you may be inclined to assume that roof replacement is your only option. Roof restoration through foam roofing and roof coating can help restore your roof to its original durability and resistance level and give it a healthy new appearance. Call (682) 730-8430 to learn more about your restoration options with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Spray foam roofing is composed of two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are mixed directly at the application site and sets almost immediately. Foam roofs are very resistant to extreme weather, and are known for being energy efficient, which can save you on energy bills. Foam roofing delivers considerable leak protection by completely sealing seams, fasteners, flashing, and chimney and wall meeting points. Urethane foam roofs cover your entire roof including seams to offer a sleek, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out about your flat roof restoration choices, and how they can save you cash, time, and stress.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Find out about the undeniable benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how you can save money and extend the life of your commercial roof with restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover the multitude of benefits and money saving opportunities that come with an ENERGY STAR certified roof.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, also known as SPF roofing, can last up to 50 years as a lone roofing solution or as a roof replacement choice. Foam roofing is close-celled when cured, and is very difficult to puncture, even with falling tools or debris collision. Foam roofing offers the unique feature of not needing insulation and delivering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. If you would like to know more about the benefits of having a foam roof in Fort Worth, TX, or you would like to schedule your roof assessment, call our experts at (682) 730-8430.
Roof Coating Services
Roof coatings, which are offered in such compounds as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer many cost effective and roof strengthening features. These ENERGY STAR certified products lower energy cost and are resistant to extreme weather, water ponding, and mold and mildew. Roof coating can substantially lower your energy bills with their UV reflective surface, and can come in many tints and colors for a completely one-of-a-kind look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating is the ideal solution for smooth, low adhesion surfaces like metal or TPO roofing.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose efficiency when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This coating provides complete water resistance, even against pooling, along with an assortment of other benefits.
Call our certified roofers today to find out more about returning your roof to its original condition at a fraction of the cost of a re roof. We will perform a comprehensive inspection of your roof and provide real roof restoration solutions for every budget. Our experts can apply your foam roof or protective coating with accuracy and care to ensure an even, uniform appearance that provides lasting protection. To find out more about your roof restoration or foam roofing choices in Fort Worth, TX, call our experts at (682) 730-8430.