All roofs show signs of wear and damage over time. When this occurs, you might assume that roof replacement is your only option. Roof coating and foam roofing can help return your roof to its original protective strength and and durability, and give it a sleek new look. Phone (682) 803-0202 to find out more about the features of foam roof coating in Fort Worth, TX, and to schedule your roof evaluation.
Roofing Restoration Services
Foam roofs are made from isocyanate and polyol that is mixed at the site of application and sets almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs can provide unbeatable resistance against severe and extreme weather, as well as protect against UV rays, significantly lowering your energy use. It can also deliver substantial leak protection by sealing your roof’s seams, flashing, and chimney and vent meeting points. This cool roof system also covers your roof entirely and uniformly, offering a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn why more people are using roof restoration as a cost efficient alternative to roof replacement.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Find out about the undeniable benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial restoration is a quicker, less expensive alternative to roof replacement that offers great features. Find out if it’s right for your roof.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Find out how an ENERGY STAR certified roof restoration can save you money now, and for years to come.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, also known as SPF roofing, can last up to 50 years as a lone roofing solution or as a roof replacement choice. Because of the thick nature of this roofing solution, it is not easy to completely puncture in a natural environment. Foam roofing provides the unique quality of not needing insulation and delivering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. Call (682) 803-0202to learn more about the features of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Roof coatings, which are offered in such formulas as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer extensive cost effective and roof strengthening features. Roof coatings are known for protecting against water ponding and extreme weather, and carry an ENERGY STAR certification for energy usage. Some roof coatings are even available in completely customizable tints and hues while still being energy efficient.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is perfect for roofing materials that have low adhesion factors like metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating As the most cost efficient and customizable roof coating, this choice has extensive benefits.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This coating provides complete water protection, even against pooling, along with an assortment of other benefits.
Call our professional roofers now to learn more about getting your roof back to its original condition at a fraction of the price of a replacement. We will perform a full inspection of your roof, and deliver viable restoration and repair options for every budget. Our experts can apply your foam roof or protective coating with accuracy and precision to ensure an even, uniform appearance that provides ultimate protection. To find out more about your roof restoration or foam roofing options in Fort Worth, TX, call our experts at (682) 803-0202.