All kinds of roofing systems will start to exhibit signs of wear over time. When this occurs, you may be inclined to assume that roof replacement is your only option. Roof coating and foam roofing can get your roof back to its original protective strength and and durability, and give it a sleek new appearance. Call (682) 730-8430 to learn more about the benefits of foam roof coating in Fort Worth, TX, and to schedule your roof assessment.
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is applied using a dual hose system that mixes both materials, isocyanate and polyol, simultaneously, directly to the application site. Urethane foam roofs are great at resisting extreme weather, and have astonishingly high energy efficiency, which will lower your energy costs. Foam roofing provides considerable leak protection by completely sealing seams, fasteners, flashing, and chimney and wall meeting points. Urethane foam roofs cover your entire roof including seams to offer a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Discover why more people are using roof restoration as a cost effective alternative to roof replacement.
- Metal Roof Restoration With today’s restoration solutions, even metal roofs are able to be restored to their original strength. Discover your many restoration options.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial restoration is a quicker, less expensive alternative to roof replacement that offers great benefits. Learn whether it’s right for your roof.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover how an ENERGY STAR certified roof restoration can cost less now, and into the future.
Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be used as a re roof, restoration, or even installation roofing solution. This roofing system is closed-cell, and very difficult to puncture all the way through. Foam roofing offers the unique feature of not needing insulation and offering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. Call (682) 730-8430to find out more about the benefits of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings are available in many formulas including acrylic, silicone, and polyurea, all of which offer extensive benefits. Roof coatings are known for protecting against water ponding and extreme weather, and carry an ENERGY STAR certification for energy usage. Some roof coatings can even come in completely customizable tints and hues while still being energy efficient.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating is the ideal solution for smooth, low adhesion surfaces like metal or TPO roofing.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose efficiency when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This system has unparalleled strength at fighting the effects of water ponding due to its total resistance to water.
To restore your roof to its optimum strength at a fraction of the price of a re roof, call our experts for your roof evaluation. Our team will perform a complete inspection of your roof system and deliver real roof restoration options for every budget. Our certified roofers will apply your roof coating or foam roof carefully and skillfully to ensure total, uniform coverage for lasting durability. To find out more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX, contact our specialists at (682) 730-8430.