All roofs exhibit signs of wear and damage over time. When this occurs, you may be inclined to think that roof replacement is the only solution. Foam roofing and roof coating can restore your roof to its original protection level, make it more energy efficient, and give it a uniform new appearance. Contact (682) 803-0202 to learn more about your restoration options with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is applied using a dual hose system that applies both materials, isocyanate and polyol, simultaneously, directly to the application site. Foam roofs are extremely resistant to extreme weather, and are very energy efficient, which can save you on energy costs. Foam roofing delivers considerable leak protection by completely sealing seams, fasteners, flashing, and chimney and wall meeting points. This cool roof system also covers your roof completely and uniformly, offering a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out about your flat roof restoration options, and how they can save you money, time, and hassle.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Find out about the undeniable benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial roofing can be restored quickly and at a fraction of the price of replacement. Learn your options and how you can benefit in multiple ways.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover why ENERGY STAR certified material is top rated, and learn the many ways this material can save you money, time, and effort.
Urethane Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be used as a re roof, restoration, or even installation roofing solution. Foam roofing is very thick after application, and is very difficult to puncture, even with falling tools or debris collision. Foam roofing offers the unique feature of not needing insulation and offering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. Call (682) 803-0202to find out more about the benefits of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings are available in multiple formulas such as acrylic, silicone, and polyurea, and all offer extensive benefits. These ENERGY STAR certified materials are energy efficient and resistant to extreme weather, water ponding, and mold and mildew. Roof coating can substantially lower your energy costs with their highly reflective surface, and are available in many tints and colors for a completely unique look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is ideal for roofing surfaces that have low adhesion factors such as metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For fully customizable color without sacrificing benefits, opt for acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating Providing the ultimate waterproofing and pooling protection, this extremely flexible material is a roofing favorite.
To restore your roof to its optimum strength at a fraction of the price of a re roof,contact our roofing experts for your roof assessment. Our roofing team will assess your roofing system and discuss viable roof restoration choices to fit any budget. Our certified roofing experts will install your roofing material accurately and precisely to ensure total adhesion and coverage for lasting durability. To learn more about your roof restoration or foam roofing choices in Fort Worth, TX, call our experts at (682) 803-0202.