All roof systems exhibit signs of wear and damage over the years. When this occurs, you may be inclined to assume that roof replacement is the only solution. Roof restoration through foam roofing and roof coating can help restore your roof to its original durability and resistance level and give it a healthy new appearance. Call (682) 803-0202 to learn more about your restoration options with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Spray foam roofing is composed of two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are combined directly at the application site and cures almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs are great at resisting extreme weather, and have astonishingly high UV reflective qualities, which will lower your energy costs. It can also provide significant leak protection by sealing your roof’s seams, flashing, and chimney and vent meeting points. These cool roof systems will fully cover your roof, delivering a uniform, sleek appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn about your flat roof restoration choices, and how they can save you cash, time, and stress.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can restore a metal roof! Find out about the undeniable benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial roofing can be restored easily and at a fraction of the price of replacement. Learn your options and how you can benefit in more ways than one.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Find out why ENERGY STAR certified material is top rated, and discover the many ways this material can save you money, time, and effort.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be used as a roof replacement, restoration, or even installation roofing solution. Foam roofing is very thick after application, and is very difficult to puncture, even with falling tools or debris collision. The complete adhesion to under material and no need for insulation make it a great option for humid areas that can host mildew and mold, leading to rot. To learn more about the benefits of a urethane foam roof around Fort Worth, TX, or for your roof assessment, call our professionals at (682) 803-0202.
Roof coatings are available in many formulas such as acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and provide extensive cost effective and protective benefits. As ENERGY STAR certified roofing restoration solutions, roof coatings provide unbeatable resistance against roofing material shrinkage, water ponding, and even UV rays. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a completely customized look without decreasing energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This roof coating can even stick to the most difficult materials like metal and TPO roofs.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating As the most cost efficient and customizable roof coating, this choice has significant benefits.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This coating delivers full water resistance, even against pooling, along with an assortment of other benefits.
Contact our expert roofers today to learn more about getting your roof back to its original condition at a fraction of the price of a replacement. We will complete a full evaluation of your roof, and deliver realistic restoration and repair solutions for every budget. Our experienced roofing professionals will apply your roofing material thoroughly and precisely to ensure complete adhesion and coverage for lasting protection. To learn more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX, call our professionals at (682) 803-0202.