No matter what type of roof you have, it will begin to exhibit signs of aging through time. If your roof isn’t what it used to be, advancements in roofing provide other alternatives to roof replacement. Roof coating and foam roofing can get your roof back to its original protective strength and and durability, and deliver a sleek new look. Phone (682) 730-8430 to find out more about the features of foam roof coating in Fort Worth, TX, and to schedule your roof assessment.
Spray foam roofing is composed of two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are mixed directly at the site of application and cures almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs are great at resisting extreme weather, and have astonishingly high UV reflective qualities, which will lower your energy use. It also delivers unequivocal resistance to seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. Urethane foam roofs cover your entire roof including seams to offer a sleek, uniform look.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn why more people are using roof restoration as a cost efficient alternative to roof replacement.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Find out about the undeniable benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Discover how you can save money and extend the life of your commercial roof with restoration instead of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover the multitude of benefits and money saving opportunities that come with an ENERGY STAR certified roof.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing, can be applied as a lone roofing solution or a replacement solution, and can last up to 50 years. Foam roofing is close-celled when cured, and is very difficult to puncture, even with falling tools or debris collision. The complete adhesion to the underlayment and lack of the need for insulation make it a great roofing solution for humid environments that can build mildew and mold, leading to rot. Call (682) 730-8430to learn more about the benefits of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Roof Coating Services
Roof coatings are offered in many formulas like acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and provide extensive cost friendly and protective benefits. As ENERGY STAR certified roofing restoration choices, roof coatings provide unparalleled protection against roofing material shrinkage, water ponding, and even UV rays. Some roof coatings can even come in fully customizable tints and colors while keeping their energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is perfect for roofing surfaces that have low adhesion factors like metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For fully customizable color without decreasing your benefits, opt for acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This system has unequivocal strength at resisting the effects of water pooling due to its total resistance to water.
To restore your roof to its optimum strength at a fraction of the cost of a replacement, call our professional roofers for your roof inspection. We will complete a full inspection of your roof, and deliver realistic restoration and repair solutions for every budget. Our certified roofing contractors will install your roofing material accurately and precisely to ensure total adhesion and coverage for unbeatable durability. Contact our professionals today at (682) 730-8430 to discuss the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.