All types of roofing systems will start to exhibit signs of wear over time. If your roof begins to appear frazzled and worn, roof replacement is not your only option. Roof coating and foam roofing can help return your roof to its original protective strength and and durability, and give it a sleek new appearance. Phone (682) 803-0202 to learn more about the features of foam roof coating in Fort Worth, TX, and to schedule your roof assessment.
Spray foam roofing is applied through a dual hose system that mixes both materials, isocyanate and polyol, simultaneously, directly to the application site. Urethane foam roofs can provide outstanding protection against severe and extreme weather, as well as resist UV rays, significantly lowering your energy use. It also provides unequivocal resistance to seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. These cool roof systems will cover your roof completely, delivering a uniform, smooth look.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out about your flat roof restoration options, and how they can save you money, time, and hassle.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can restore a metal roof! Learn about the incredible benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial roofing can be restored easily and at a fraction of the cost of replacement. Find out your options and how you can benefit in more ways than one.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Find out how an ENERGY STAR certified roof restoration can cost less now, and for years to come.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be applied as a re roof, restoration, or even installation roofing solution. Because of the thick nature of this roofing solution, it is very difficult to completely puncture in natural circumstances. Foam roofing can provide protection to your current insulation from dangers like mold, mildew, and rot, and doesn’t require an insulative layer when applied by itself. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of applying a foam roof in Fort Worth, TX, or you would like to schedule your roof evaluation, call our roofing professionals at (682) 803-0202.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings are available in many formulas including acrylic, silicone, and polyurea, all of which offer extensive benefits. These ENERGY STAR certified materials lower energy cost and are resistant to extreme weather, water ponding, and mold and rot. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a completely customized appearance without giving up energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This roof coating can even stick to the most difficult surfaces like metal and TPO roofs.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating As the most cost efficient and customizable roof coating, this choice has significant benefits.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating Providing the ultimate waterproofing and pooling protection, this extremely flexible material is a roofing favorite.
For a completely restored roof at a fraction of the price of a re roof, contact our experts for an assessment. We will perform a comprehensive inspection of your roof, and provide feasible restoration and repair solutions for every budget. Our experienced roofing experts will apply your roofing material accurately and precisely to ensure complete adhesion and coverage for lasting protection. Call our professionals now at (682) 803-0202 to discuss the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.