No matter what kind of roofing system you have, it will begin to exhibit signs of wear through time. If your roof begins to look like it’s seen better days, roof replacement is not the only solution. Roof coating and foam roofing can get your roof back to its original strength and and durability, and deliver a sleek new look. Phone (682) 730-8430 to find out more about the benefits of foam roof coating in Fort Worth, TX, and to schedule your roof assessment.
Roofing Restoration Services
Foam roofs are composed of isocyanate and polyol that is mixed at the application site and sets almost immediately. Foam roofs are very resistant to extreme weather, and are very energy efficient, which can save you on energy costs. Foam roofing provides considerable leak protection by completely sealing seams, fasteners, flashing, and chimney and wall meeting points. These cool roof systems will fully cover your roof, offering a uniform, smooth look.
- Flat Roof Restoration Discover why more people are turning to roof restoration as a cost effective alternative to roof replacement.
- Metal Roof Restoration With modern restoration options, even metal roofs can be restored to their original strength. Learn about your multiple restoration options.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial roofing can be restored quickly and at a fraction of the price of replacement. Learn your options and how you can benefit in more ways than one.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover the multitude of benefits and money saving opportunities that accompany an ENERGY STAR certified roofing solution.
Urethane Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be applied as a roof replacement, restoration, or even installation roofing solution. Because of the closed-cell composition of this roofing solution, it is very difficult to completely puncture in a natural environment. Foam roofing can offer protection to your current insulation from damages like mold, mildew, and rot, and doesn’t need an insulative layer when applied alone. Contact (682) 730-8430to learn more about the benefits of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings, which are available in such formulas as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer extensive cost effective and roof strengthening benefits. These ENERGY STAR certified materials are energy efficient and resistant to extreme weather, water ponding, and mold and rot. Some roof coatings are even available in fully customizable tints and hues while still being energy efficient.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This roof coating can even adhere to the most smooth materials like metal and TPO roofs.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating As the most cost efficient and customizable roof coating, this choice has extensive benefits.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This system has unparalleled strength at fighting the effects of water ponding due to its complete resistance to water.
To restore your roof to its optimum strength at a fraction of the cost of a re roof,contact our experts for your roof evaluation. Our roofing team will evaluate your roofing system and deliver viable roof restoration options that fit any budget. Our experienced roofing experts will install your roofing material accurately and precisely to ensure total adhesion and coverage for unbeatable protection. Call our professionals today at (682) 730-8430 to discuss the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.