All roof systems exhibit signs of wear and damage over the years. If your roof begins to appear frazzled and worn, roof replacement is not your only option. Foam roofing and roof coating can return your roof to its original durability and strength, make it more energy efficient, and give it a uniform new appearance. To learn more about your possible roof restoration solutions in Fort Worth, TX, call your local spray foam roof specialists at (682) 803-0202.
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is applied using a dual hose system that applies both materials, isocyanate and polyol, simultaneously, directly to the application site. Urethane foam roofs can deliver outstanding resistance against severe and extreme weather, as well as protect against UV rays, significantly lowering your energy cost. It can also provide significant leak protection by sealing your roof’s seams, flashing, and chimney and vent meeting points. These cool roof systems will cover your roof completely, delivering a uniform, sleek look.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn why more people are using roof restoration as a cost efficient alternative to roof replacement.
- Metal Roof Restoration With today’s restoration options, even metal roofs can be restored to their original durability. Discover your many restoration options.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial roofing can be restored quickly and at a fraction of the price of replacement. Learn your options and how you can benefit in more ways than one.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Find out why ENERGY STAR certified material is top rated, and discover the multiple ways this material can save you money, time, and stress.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, otherwise known as SPF roofing, can last up to 50 years as a stand alone roofing solution or as a roof replacement option. This roofing system is closed-cell, and very hard to completely puncture. The thorough adhesion to under material and no need for insulation make it a great roofing solution for humid environments that can host mildew and mold, leading to rot. Call (682) 803-0202to learn more about the benefits of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Roof coatings, which are offered in such compounds as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer extensive cost effective and roof strengthening benefits. As ENERGY STAR certified roofing restoration options, roof coatings deliver unbeatable protection against roofing material shrinkage, water pooling, and even UV rays. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a fully customized look without decreasing energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating is a great solution for slick, low adhesion surfaces like metal or TPO roofing.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose effectiveness when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This coating delivers full water protection, even against pooling, along with an assortment of other benefits.
For a fully renovated roof at a fraction of the price of a roof replacement, call our expert roofers for an assessment. We will perform a comprehensive evaluation of your roof and discuss feasible roof restoration options for every budget. Our roofers will apply your foam roof or protective coating with accuracy and care to ensure a smooth, uniform appearance that provides ultimate protection. Contact our professionals now at (682) 803-0202 to learn more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.