No matter which type of roof you have, it will begin to show signs of aging through time. When your roofing system isn’t what it used to be, advancements in roofing provide other alternatives to roof replacement. Foam roofing and roof coating can restore your roof to its original protection level, make it more UV resistant, and give it a sleek new appearance. Call (682) 730-8430 to learn more about your restoration options with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Foam roofs are composed of isocyanate and polyol that is mixed at the application site and cures almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs are great at resisting extreme weather, and have astonishingly high energy efficiency, which will lower your energy use. It also delivers unequivocal resistance to seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. This ENERGY STAR certified system also covers your roof completely and uniformly, offering a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn about your flat roof restoration options, and how they can save you money, time, and hassle.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Learn about the incredible benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial restoration is a quicker, less expensive alternative to roof replacement that offers great benefits. Find out if it’s right for your roof.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover the multitude of benefits and money saving opportunities that accompany an ENERGY STAR certified roofing solution.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be used as a re roof, restoration, or even installation roofing option. Foam roofing is very thick after application, and is very difficult to puncture, even with falling tools or debris collision. Foam roofing can provide protection to your current insulation from hazards like mold, mildew, and rot, and doesn’t require an insulative layer when applied by itself. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of having a foam roof in Fort Worth, TX, or you would like to schedule your roof evaluation, contact our roofing professionals at (682) 730-8430.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings come in multiple formulas such as acrylic, silicone, and polyurea, all of which offer extensive benefits. Roof coatings are known for protecting against water pooling and extreme weather, and carry an ENERGY STAR certification for energy efficiency. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a completely customized appearance without decreasing energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is ideal for roofing surfaces that have low adhesion factors such as metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For fully customizable color without sacrificing benefits, try acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This material has unequivocal strength at resisting the effects of water pooling due to its total resistance to water.
For a fully restored roof at a fraction of the price of a roof replacement, contact our experts for an evaluation. Our team will conduct a complete assessment of your roof system and provide realistic roof restoration solutions for every budget. Our certified roofers will apply your roof coating or foam roof carefully and skillfully to ensure complete, uniform coverage for unparalleled protection. Contact our experts now at (682) 730-8430 to learn more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.