All types of roofing systems will begin to show signs of wear over time. If your roof begins to appear frazzled and worn, roof replacement is not the only solution. Roof coating and foam roofing can help return your roof to its original strength and and durability, and deliver a sleek new look. Call (682) 803-0202 to find out more about your restoration choices with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Foam roofs are made from isocyanate and polyol that is mixed at the application site and cures almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs can deliver unbeatable resistance against severe and extreme weather, as well as resist UV rays, significantly lowering your energy cost. It also delivers substantial protection from seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. Urethane foam roofs coat your entire roof including seams to offer a sleek, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn about your flat roof restoration choices, and how they can save you cash, time, and hassle.
- Metal Roof Restoration With today’s restoration options, even metal roofs can be restored to their original strength. Discover your multiple restoration options.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial restoration is a quicker, less expensive alternative to roof replacement that offers great features. Learn whether it’s right for your roof.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Learn about the many benefits and money saving opportunities that accompany an ENERGY STAR certified roof.
Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing, can be applied as a lone roofing solution or a replacement solution, and can last up to 50 years. This roofing material is thick, and very hard to puncture all the way through. Foam roofing offers the unique quality of not needing insulation and offering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. If you would like to know more about the benefits of having a foam roof in Fort Worth, TX, or you would like to schedule your roof assessment, contact our experts at (682) 803-0202.
Roof coatings are available in many formulas including acrylic, silicone, and polyurea, all of which provide extensive benefits. These ENERGY STAR certified materials lower energy cost and are resistant to extreme weather, water pooling, and mold and mildew. Roof coating can substantially lower your energy bills with their highly reflective surface, and are available in many tints and hues for a completely unique look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating is a great solution for smooth, low adhesion surfaces like metal or TPO roofing.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For fully customizable color without decreasing your benefits, opt for acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This system has unequivocal strength at fighting the effects of water pooling due to its total resistance to water.
Contact our expert roofers today to find out more about returning your roof to its original condition at a fraction of the cost of a re roof. Our team will perform a complete evaluation of your roof system and deliver feasible roof restoration solutions for every budget. Our experienced roofing professionals will apply your roofing material thoroughly and precisely to ensure complete adhesion and coverage for unbeatable durability. To find out more about your roof restoration or foam roofing options in Fort Worth, TX, call our experts at (682) 803-0202.