All kinds of roofing systems will start to show signs of wear over time. When this happens, you might assume that roof replacement is the only solution. Foam roofing and roof coating can return your roof to its original protection level, make it more energy efficient, and give it a uniform new appearance. Call (682) 730-8430 to find out more about your restoration choices with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is composed of two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are combined directly at the application site and cures almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs can deliver outstanding protection against severe and extreme weather, as well as resist UV rays, significantly lowering your energy cost. It also provides substantial resistance to seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. Urethane foam roofs coat your entire roof including seams to offer a smooth, uniform look.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn why more people are turning to roof restoration as a cost efficient alternative to roof replacement.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can restore a metal roof! Find out about the incredible benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial restoration is a faster, less expensive alternative to roof replacement that offers great benefits. Learn whether it’s right for your roof.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover how an ENERGY STAR certified roof restoration can cost less now, and for years to come.
Urethane Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, otherwise known as SPF roofing, can last up to 50 years as a lone roofing solution or as a roof replacement option. Because of the thick nature of this roofing material, it is very difficult to completely puncture in a natural environment. Foam roofing provides the unique quality of not needing insulation and offering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. To discuss the benefits of a urethane foam roof around Fort Worth, TX, or for your roof evaluation, call our experts at (682) 730-8430.
Roof coatings are available in multiple formulas including acrylic, silicone, and polyurea, and all provide extensive benefits. Roof coatings are known for resisting water pooling and extreme weather, and carry an ENERGY STAR certification for energy efficiency. Roof coating can substantially decrease your energy bills with their UV reflective surface, and can come in many tints and hues for a completely unique look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating is the ideal solution for slick, low adhesion roof materials like metal or TPO roofing.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For completely customizable color without sacrificing benefits, try acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This material has unequivocal strength at resisting the effects of water ponding due to its total resistance to water.
For a fully renovated roof at a fraction of the cost of a roof replacement, call our experts for an evaluation. Our team will conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your roof and discuss realistic roof restoration solutions for every budget. Our certified roofing team will apply your roof coating or foam roof carefully and precisely to ensure complete, uniform coverage for lasting durability. Call our professionals today at (682) 730-8430 to learn more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.