All sorts of roofing systems will start to exhibit signs of wear over time. When your roof begins to look like it’s seen better days, roof replacement is not your only option. Foam roofing and roof coating can return your roof to its original durability and strength, make it more energy efficient, and give it a uniform new appearance. Call (682) 803-0202 to find out more about your restoration options with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is applied using a dual hose system that mixes both materials, isocyanate and polyol, simultaneously, directly to the roof. Urethane foam roofs are great at resisting extreme weather, and have incredibly high UV reflective qualities, which will lower your energy use. It also delivers substantial protection from seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. Urethane foam roofs cover your entire roof including seams to offer a sleek, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn how a restoration can benefit your roof while decreasing costs, and learn about your flat roof restoration choices.
- Metal Roof Restoration With today’s restoration solutions, even metal roofs are able to be restored to their original durability. Discover your multiple restoration options.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial roofing can be restored easily and at a fraction of the cost of replacement. Find out your options and how you can benefit in multiple ways.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Find out why ENERGY STAR certified products are top rated, and learn the many ways these products can save you money, time, and stress.
Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing, can be used as an original roofing solution or a replacement option, and can last up to 50 years. This roofing material is closed-cell, and very difficult to completely puncture. Foam roofing provides the unique feature of not needing insulation and delivering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. Contact (682) 803-0202to learn more about the benefits of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Roof coatings, which are offered in such formulas as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer many cost effective and roof protecting benefits. These ENERGY STAR certified products lower energy cost and are resistant to extreme weather, water pooling, and mold and rot. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a completely customized appearance without giving up energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is ideal for roofing surfaces with low adhesion factors such as metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose effectiveness when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating Providing the ultimate waterproofing and pooling resistance, this highly flexible material is a roofing favorite.
For a fully restored roof at a fraction of the cost of a re roof, call our professionals for an evaluation. We will complete a full evaluation of your roof, and deliver realistic restoration and repair solutions for every budget. Our experienced roofing experts will install your roofing material accurately and precisely to ensure complete adhesion and coverage for lasting durability. To find out more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX, contact our professionals at (682) 803-0202.