All roofs show signs of wear and damage over time. When your roofing system isn’t what it used to be, advancements in roofing provide other alternatives to roof replacement. Foam roofing and roof coating can restore your roof to its original durability and strength, make it more UV resistant, and give it a sleek new appearance. Call (682) 803-0202 to learn more about your restoration options with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Spray foam roofing is applied through a dual hose system that applies both materials, isocyanate and polyol, simultaneously, directly to the roof. Foam roofs are very resistant to extreme weather, and are known for being energy efficient, which can save you on energy bills. It also delivers substantial resistance to seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. This ENERGY STAR certified system also covers your roof completely and uniformly, offering a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn why more people are turning to roof restoration as a cost effective alternative to roof replacement.
- Metal Roof Restoration With modern restoration options, even metal roofs are able to be restored to their original strength. Discover your multiple restoration choices.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial roofing can be restored easily and at a fraction of the cost of replacement. Learn your options and how you can benefit in more ways than one.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Find out how an ENERGY STAR certified roof restoration can cost less now, and for years to come.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing, can be used as a lone roofing solution or a replacement solution, and can last up to 50 years. This roofing material is closed-cell, and very difficult to completely puncture. Foam roofing provides the unique feature of not needing insulation and offering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. To learn more about the features of a urethane foam roof around Fort Worth, TX, or for your roof assessment, call our professionals at (682) 803-0202.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings are available in multiple formulas like acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and provide extensive cost effective and protective benefits. These ENERGY STAR certified materials lower energy cost and are resistant to extreme weather, water pooling, and mold and mildew. Roof coating can significantly lower your energy costs with their UV reflective surface, and are available in many tints and colors for a completely one-of-a-kind look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is ideal for roofing surfaces that have low adhesion factors like metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For fully customizable color without decreasing your benefits, opt for acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This system has unparalleled strength at fighting the effects of water ponding due to its complete resistance to water.
For a completely renovated roof at a fraction of the price of a re roof, contact our professionals for an evaluation. We will conduct a complete assessment of your roof system and deliver realistic roof restoration solutions for every budget. Our trained roofers will apply your roof coating or foam roof carefully and precisely to ensure total, uniform coverage for lasting protection. To find out more about your roof restoration or foam roofing choices in Fort Worth, TX, call our professionals at (682) 803-0202.