All roof systems show signs of wear and damage over the years. If your roof isn’t as sturdy as it once was, advancements in roofing allow other alternatives to roof replacement. Foam roofing and roof coating can restore your roof to its original protection level, make it more energy efficient, and give it a uniform new appearance. To learn more about your possible roof restoration solutions in Fort Worth, TX, call your local spray foam roof specialists at (682) 730-8430.
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is made from two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are mixed directly at the site of application and cures almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs can provide outstanding resistance against severe and extreme weather, as well as protect against UV rays, significantly lowering your energy cost. It can also provide significant leak protection by sealing your roof’s seams, flashing, and chimney and vent meeting points. These cool roof systems will cover your roof completely, delivering a uniform, smooth look.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn how a restoration can benefit your roof while decreasing costs, and find out about your flat roof restoration choices.
- Metal Roof Restoration With today’s restoration solutions, even metal roofs can be restored to their original durability. Learn about your multiple restoration options.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial restoration is a quicker, more cost efficient alternative to roof replacement that offers great features. Learn whether it’s right for your roof.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Find out how an ENERGY STAR certified roof restoration can cost less now, and into the future.
Urethane Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be used as a re roof, restoration, or even installation roofing option. This roofing system is closed-cell, and very difficult to completely puncture. The complete adhesion to the underlayment and no need for insulation make it a great option for humid areas that can build mildew and mold, leading to rot. To discuss the benefits of a urethane foam roof around Fort Worth, TX, or for your roof assessment, contact our experts at (682) 730-8430.
Roof coatings are available in multiple formulas such as acrylic, silicone, and polyurea, and all provide extensive benefits. Roof coatings are known for protecting against water pooling and extreme weather, and carry an ENERGY STAR certification for energy efficiency. Some roof coatings can even come in fully customizable tints and hues while still being energy efficient.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This roof coating can even adhere to the most difficult materials like metal and TPO roofs.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For fully customizable color without sacrificing benefits, opt for acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This material has unparalleled strength at fighting the effects of water pooling due to its complete resistance to water.
To restore your roof to its optimum strength at a fraction of the price of a re roof,contact our experts for your roof evaluation. We will perform a full evaluation of your roof, and provide realistic restoration and repair solutions for every budget. Our certified roofers will apply your roof coating or foam roof carefully and skillfully to ensure total, uniform coverage for unparalleled durability. Call our professionals now at (682) 730-8430 to learn more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.