All types of roofing systems will begin to show signs of wear over time. When your roof begins to appear frazzled and worn, roof replacement is not your only option. Roof restoration through foam roofing and roof coating can help bring your roof back to its original durability and resistance level and give it a sleek new look. Contact (682) 803-0202 to find out more about your restoration options with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is composed of two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are mixed directly at the site of application and sets almost immediately. Foam roofs are very resistant to extreme weather, and are known for being energy efficient, which can save you on energy costs. It also provides substantial resistance to seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. This ENERGY STAR certified system also covers your roof completely and uniformly, offering a sleek new appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out about your flat roof restoration options, and how they can save you money, time, and hassle.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Learn about the incredible benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial restoration is a quicker, more cost efficient alternative to roof replacement that offers great features. Learn whether it’s right for your roof.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Find out why ENERGY STAR certified material is top rated, and learn the many ways this material can save you money, time, and effort.
Urethane Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be used as a roof replacement, restoration, or even installation roofing option. Foam roofing is very thick after application, and is very difficult to puncture, even with falling tools or debris collision. The thorough adhesion to the underlayment and lack of the need for insulation make it a great roofing solution for humid environments that can host mildew and mold, leading to rot. Call (682) 803-0202to find out more about the features of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings are offered in multiple formulas like acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and provide extensive cost effective and protective benefits. As ENERGY STAR certified roofing restoration solutions, roof coatings deliver unbeatable resistance against roofing material shrinkage, water pooling, and even UV rays. Roof coating can significantly lower your energy bills with their highly reflective surface, and are available in many tints and colors for a completely unique look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is ideal for roofing surfaces that have low adhesion factors like metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose efficiency when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating Delivering the ultimate waterproofing and pooling protection, this extremely flexible system is a roofing favorite.
For a fully restored roof at a fraction of the cost of a re roof, call our professionals for an evaluation. We will perform a comprehensive evaluation of your roof and provide realistic roof restoration solutions for every budget. Our certified roofing experts will apply your roofing material thoroughly and precisely to ensure total adhesion and coverage for unbeatable durability. To learn more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX, contact our specialists at (682) 803-0202.