No matter what kind of roof you have, it will begin to show signs of aging through time. When this occurs, you may be inclined to think that roof replacement is the only solution. Foam roofing and roof coating can return your roof to its original protection level, make it more UV resistant, and give it a sleek new appearance. Call (682) 803-0202 to learn more about the features of foam roof coating in Fort Worth, TX, and to schedule your roof evaluation.
Spray foam roofing is applied through a dual hose system that mixes both materials, isocyanate and polyol, simultaneously, directly to the roof. Urethane foam roofs are great at resisting extreme weather, and have astonishingly high energy efficiency, which will lower your energy use. Foam roofing provides considerable leak protection by fully sealing seams, fasteners, flashing, and chimney and wall meeting points. Urethane foam roofs coat your entire roof including seams to offer a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out how a restoration can benefit your roof while decreasing costs, and learn about your flat roof restoration choices.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Learn about the undeniable benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial roofing can be restored easily and at a fraction of the cost of replacement. Learn your options and how you can benefit in more ways than one.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover how an ENERGY STAR certified roof restoration can cost less now, and into the future.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, otherwise known as SPF roofing, can last up to 50 years as a lone roofing solution or as a roof replacement option. Foam roofing is close-celled when cured, and is very difficult to slice or puncture all the way through, even with falling tools or debris collision. The thorough adhesion to under material and no need for insulation make it a great roofing solution for humid areas that can build mildew and mold, leading to rot. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of having a foam roof in Fort Worth, TX, or you would like to schedule your roof evaluation, contact our roofing professionals at (682) 803-0202.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings are available in multiple formulas including acrylic, silicone, and polyurea, and all offer extensive benefits. As ENERGY STAR certified roofing restoration solutions, roof coatings deliver unbeatable resistance against roofing material shrinkage, water pooling, and even UV rays. Roof coating can substantially lower your energy bills with their UV reflective surface, and can come in many tints and hues for a completely one-of-a-kind look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is perfect for roofing materials with low adhesion factors such as metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose efficiency when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This system has unequivocal strength at resisting the effects of water pooling due to its total resistance to water.
For a fully restored roof at a fraction of the price of a re roof, contact our expert roofers for an assessment. Our team will conduct a complete evaluation of your roof and deliver real roof restoration solutions for every budget. Our certified roofing experts will apply your roofing material thoroughly and precisely to ensure complete adhesion and coverage for lasting durability. To find out more about your roof restoration or foam roofing options in Fort Worth, TX, call our experts at (682) 803-0202.