No matter which kind of roofing system you have, it will begin to exhibit signs of aging over time. If your roof begins to appear frazzled and worn, roof replacement is not your only option. Foam roofing and roof coating can restore your roof to its original durability and strength, make it more UV resistant, and give it a sleek new appearance. Phone (682) 730-8430 to find out more about the features of foam roof coating in Fort Worth, TX, and to schedule your roof evaluation.
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is applied using a dual hose system that mixes both materials, isocyanate and polyol, simultaneously, directly to the roof. Foam roofs are very resistant to extreme weather, and are known for being energy efficient, which can save you on energy bills. Foam roofing delivers considerable leak protection by completely sealing seams, fasteners, flashing, and chimney and wall meeting points. These cool roof systems will fully cover your roof, offering a uniform, smooth appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Discover why more people are turning to roof restoration as a cost effective alternative to roof replacement.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Find out about the incredible benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Discover how you can save cash and extend the longevity of your commercial roof with restoration instead of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Learn about the multitude of benefits and money saving opportunities that accompany an ENERGY STAR certified roofing solution.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be applied as a re roof, restoration, or even installation roofing solution. This roofing system is closed-cell, and very hard to puncture all the way through. Foam roofing offers the unique feature of not needing insulation and offering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. Call (682) 730-8430to learn more about the features of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings, which are available in such formulas as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer many cost effective and roof protecting benefits. These ENERGY STAR certified materials are energy efficient and resistant to extreme weather, water ponding, and mold and rot. Roof coating can significantly decrease your energy costs with their highly reflective surface, and are available in many tints and colors for a completely unique look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is ideal for roofing surfaces with low adhesion factors such as metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating As the most affordable and customizable roof coating, this option has extensive benefits.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This material has unparalleled strength at fighting the effects of water pooling due to its total resistance to water.
Contact our expert roofers today to find out more about returning your roof to its original form at a fraction of the cost of a replacement. Our team will conduct a complete inspection of your roof system and deliver realistic roof restoration solutions for every budget. Our trained roofing team will apply your roof coating or foam roof carefully and skillfully to ensure total, uniform coverage for unparalleled durability. To find out more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX, contact our experts at (682) 730-8430.