All types of roofing systems will begin to exhibit signs of wear over time. When your roofing system isn’t as sturdy as it once was, advancements in roofing allow other options besides roof replacement. Foam roofing and roof coating can restore your roof to its original protection level, make it more energy efficient, and give it a uniform new appearance. Phone (682) 803-0202 to find out more about the benefits of foam roof coating in Fort Worth, TX, and to schedule your roof assessment.
Foam roofs are made from isocyanate and polyol that is combined at the application site and cures almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs are great at resisting extreme weather, and have astonishingly high UV reflective qualities, which will lower your energy costs. It also delivers substantial resistance to seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. These cool roof systems will fully cover your roof, offering a uniform, sleek appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out about your flat roof restoration choices, and how they can save you money, time, and hassle.
- Metal Roof Restoration With today’s restoration solutions, even metal roofs can be restored to their original strength. Discover your many restoration choices.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial restoration is a quicker, less expensive alternative to roof replacement that offers great features. Find out if it’s right for your roof.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover how an ENERGY STAR certified roof restoration can cost less now, and for years to come.
Urethane Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, otherwise known as SPF roofing, can last up to 50 years as a lone roofing solution or as a roof replacement option. This roofing system is thick, and very hard to puncture all the way through. Foam roofing offers the unique feature of not needing insulation and delivering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. To learn more about the benefits of a urethane foam roof around Fort Worth, TX, or for your roof assessment, contact our roofers at (682) 803-0202.
Roof coatings are available in multiple formulas such as acrylic, silicone, and polyurea, and all offer extensive benefits. Roof coatings have a reputation for protecting against water ponding and extreme weather, and carry an ENERGY STAR certification for energy usage. Some roof coatings can even come in fully customizable tints and colors while keeping their energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is ideal for roofing surfaces that have low adhesion factors such as metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose effectiveness when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating Delivering the ultimate waterproofing and pooling protection, this extremely flexible system is a roofing favorite.
For a completely renovated roof at a fraction of the price of a roof replacement, contact our expert roofers for an evaluation. Our team will conduct a comprehensive inspection of your roof system and provide realistic roof restoration solutions for every budget. Our professionals will apply your foam roof or protective coating with accuracy and precision to ensure an even, uniform appearance that provides ultimate protection. To learn more about your roof restoration or foam roofing choices in Fort Worth, TX, call our experts at (682) 803-0202.