All roofs show signs of wear and damage over the years. If your roof begins to appear frazzled and worn, roof replacement is not your only option. Roof restoration using foam roofing and roof coating can help restore your roof to its original protection and resistance level and give it a healthy new appearance. To learn more about your possible roof restoration solutions in Fort Worth, TX, call your local spray foam roof company at (682) 730-8430.
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is composed of two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are mixed directly at the site of application and sets almost immediately. Foam roofs are very resistant to extreme weather, and are known for being energy efficient, which can save you on energy costs. It can also provide significant leak protection by sealing your roof’s seams, flashing, and chimney and vent meeting points. These cool roof systems will fully cover your roof, delivering a uniform, smooth appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Discover why more people are turning to roof restoration as a cost efficient alternative to roof replacement.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can restore a metal roof! Find out about the incredible benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Discover how you can save money and extend the life of your commercial roof with restoration instead of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Learn about the multitude of benefits and money saving opportunities that accompany an ENERGY STAR certified roofing solution.
Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing, can be used as an original roofing solution or a replacement solution, and can last up to 50 years. Foam roofing is close-celled when cured, and is very difficult to slice or puncture all the way through, even with falling tools or debris collision. Foam roofing can provide protection to your current insulation from dangers like mold, mildew, and rot, and doesn’t need an insulative layer when applied by itself. To learn more about the features of a urethane foam roof around Fort Worth, TX, or for your roof evaluation, call our roofers at (682) 730-8430.
Roof Coating Services
Roof coatings are available in multiple formulas including acrylic, silicone, and polyurea, all of which offer extensive benefits. As ENERGY STAR certified roofing restoration solutions, roof coatings provide unbeatable resistance against roofing material shrinkage, water pooling, and even UV rays. Some roof coatings are even available in completely customizable tints and colors while still being energy efficient.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is perfect for roofing materials with low adhesion factors like metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose effectiveness when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This system has unparalleled strength at fighting the effects of water pooling due to its total resistance to water.
To restore your roof to its optimum strength at a fraction of the price of a replacement,contact our roofing experts for your roof assessment. We will complete a comprehensive evaluation of your roof, and deliver feasible restoration and repair options for every budget. Our trained roofers will apply your roof coating or foam roof carefully and skillfully to ensure complete, uniform coverage for lasting durability. To learn more about your roof restoration or foam roofing choices in Fort Worth, TX, call our professionals at (682) 730-8430.