No matter which type of roof you have, it will begin to exhibit signs of aging over time. If your roof begins to look like it’s seen better days, roof replacement is not your only option. Foam roofing and roof coating can return your roof to its original protection level, make it more energy efficient, and give it a sleek new appearance. To learn more about your possible roof restoration solutions in Fort Worth, TX, call your local spray foam roof specialists at (682) 730-8430.
Foam roofs are made from isocyanate and polyol that is combined at the application site and cures almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs can provide outstanding resistance against severe and extreme weather, as well as protect against UV rays, significantly lowering your energy use. Foam roofing delivers considerable leak protection by fully sealing seams, fasteners, flashing, and chimney and wall meeting points. This ENERGY STAR certified system also covers your roof completely and uniformly, offering a sleek new appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out about your flat roof restoration options, and how they can save you cash, time, and hassle.
- Metal Roof Restoration With today’s restoration solutions, even metal roofs can be restored to their original strength. Learn about your multiple restoration options.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how you can save money and extend the longevity of your commercial roof with restoration instead of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Find out why ENERGY STAR certified material is top rated, and learn the many ways these products can save you money, time, and effort.
Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be applied as a re roof, restoration, or even installation roofing solution. This roofing material is closed-cell, and very difficult to puncture all the way through. The complete adhesion to under material and lack of the need for insulation make it a great option for humid areas that can host mildew and mold, leading to rot. Contact (682) 730-8430to find out more about the benefits of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings, which are available in such compounds as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer many cost effective and roof protecting features. Roof coatings are known for resisting water ponding and extreme weather, and carry an ENERGY STAR certification for energy efficiency. Roof coating can substantially decrease your energy costs with their highly reflective surface, and can come in many tints and colors for a completely unique look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This roof coating can even adhere to the most smooth surfaces like metal and TPO roofs.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For completely customizable color without sacrificing benefits, opt for acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This coating provides complete water resistance, even against pooling, along with a plethora of other benefits.
To restore your roof to its optimum strength at a fraction of the cost of a re roof,contact our roofing experts for your roof evaluation. Our professionals will assess your roofing system and deliver viable roof restoration solutions to fit any budget. Our certified roofing professionals will install your roofing material accurately and precisely to ensure total adhesion and coverage for unbeatable protection. To learn more about your roof restoration or foam roofing choices in Fort Worth, TX, call our professionals at (682) 730-8430.