No matter which kind of roof you have, it will begin to show signs of aging through time. If your roofing system isn’t as sturdy as it once was, advancements in roofing allow other options besides roof replacement. Roof coating and foam roofing can get your roof back to its original strength and and durability, and deliver a sleek new appearance. Call (682) 730-8430 to find out more about your restoration options with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Roofing Restoration Services
Foam roofs are composed of isocyanate and polyol that is combined at the application site and cures almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs can provide unbeatable protection against severe and extreme weather, as well as protect against UV rays, significantly lowering your energy cost. It can also deliver significant leak protection by sealing your roof’s seams, flashing, and chimney and vent meeting points. This cool roof system also covers your roof entirely and uniformly, offering a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Discover why more people are turning to roof restoration as a cost effective alternative to roof replacement.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can restore a metal roof! Learn about the incredible benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial roofing can be restored quickly and at a fraction of the price of replacement. Learn your options and how you can benefit in more ways than one.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover the multitude of benefits and money saving opportunities that come with an ENERGY STAR certified roofing solution.
Urethane Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be applied as a roof replacement, restoration, or even installation roofing solution. Foam roofing is very thick after application, and is very difficult to puncture, even with falling tools or debris collision. The complete adhesion to under material and no need for insulation make it a great option for humid environments that can build mildew and mold, leading to rot. Call (682) 730-8430to learn more about the features of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings are available in multiple formulas like acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and offer extensive cost friendly and protective benefits. Roof coatings have a reputation for protecting against water ponding and extreme weather, and carry an ENERGY STAR certification for energy usage. Roof coating can significantly decrease your energy costs with their UV reflective surface, and are available in many tints and colors for a completely unique look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This roof coating can even stick to the most difficult materials like metal and TPO roofs.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose effectiveness when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This material has unparalleled strength at resisting the effects of water pooling due to its total resistance to water.
Contact our certified roofers today to find out more about returning your roof to its original condition at a fraction of the price of a replacement. Our roofing contractors will evaluate your roofing system and provide viable roof restoration choices that fit any budget. Our certified roofing team will apply your roof coating or foam roof carefully and precisely to ensure total, uniform coverage for lasting durability. To learn more about your roof restoration or foam roofing options in Fort Worth, TX, call our professionals at (682) 730-8430.