All roof systems exhibit signs of wear and damage over the years. If your roof isn’t what it used to be, advancements in roofing allow other alternatives to roof replacement. Roof restoration using foam roofing and roof coating can help restore your roof to its original protection and resistance level and give it a healthy new appearance. To find out more about your roofing restoration options in Fort Worth, TX, call your local spray foam roof company at (682) 730-8430.
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is made from two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are combined directly at the site of application and sets almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs are ideal for resisting extreme weather, and have astonishingly high energy efficiency, which will lower your energy use. It also provides substantial resistance to seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. Urethane foam roofs coat your entire roof including seams to offer a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out how a restoration can benefit your roof while decreasing costs, and learn about your flat roof restoration options.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Learn about the incredible benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how you can save cash and extend the life of your commercial roof with restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Learn about the many benefits and money saving opportunities that come with an ENERGY STAR certified roof.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing, can be applied as a lone roofing solution or a replacement option, and can last up to 50 years. Because of the thick nature of this roofing material, it is very difficult to completely puncture in natural circumstances. The thorough adhesion to the underlayment and lack of the need for insulation make it a great option for humid environments that can build mildew and mold, leading to rot. Contact (682) 730-8430to find out more about the benefits of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Roof coatings come in multiple formulas including acrylic, silicone, and polyurea, and all offer extensive benefits. As ENERGY STAR certified roofing restoration choices, roof coatings provide unparalleled resistance against roofing material shrinkage, water pooling, and even UV rays. Some roof coatings are even available in completely customizable tints and colors while still being energy efficient.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This roof coating can even stick to the most smooth surfaces like metal and TPO roofs.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For completely customizable color without decreasing your benefits, opt for acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating Delivering the ultimate waterproofing and pooling resistance, this extremely flexible material is a roofing favorite.
Call our certified roofers now to find out more about returning your roof to its original form at a fraction of the cost of a replacement. We will complete a full assessment of your roof, and deliver feasible restoration and repair options for every budget. Our professionals will apply your foam roof or protective coating with accuracy and care to ensure an even, uniform appearance that provides ultimate protection. Call our professionals today at (682) 730-8430 to discuss the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.