All roofs exhibit signs of wear and damage over the years. When this occurs, you might assume that roof replacement is the only solution. Foam roofing and roof coating can return your roof to its original durability and strength, make it more UV resistant, and give it a sleek new appearance. Call (682) 803-0202 to learn more about your restoration choices with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Spray foam roofing is applied using a dual hose system that applies both materials, isocyanate and polyol, simultaneously, directly to the application site. Foam roofs are extremely resistant to extreme weather, and are known for being energy efficient, which can save you on energy costs. Foam roofing provides considerable leak protection by completely sealing seams, fasteners, flashing, and chimney and wall meeting points. These cool roof systems will fully cover your roof, delivering a uniform, sleek appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out about your flat roof restoration options, and how they can save you money, time, and hassle.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Learn about the undeniable benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial restoration is a faster, more cost efficient alternative to roof replacement that offers great benefits. Learn whether it’s right for your roof.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover how an ENERGY STAR certified roof restoration can save you money now, and into the future.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be used as a roof replacement, restoration, or even installation roofing option. Because of the thick nature of this roofing material, it is not easy to completely puncture in a natural environment. Foam roofing provides the unique feature of not needing insulation and delivering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of applying a foam roof in Fort Worth, TX, or you would like to schedule your roof assessment, contact our experts at (682) 803-0202.
Roof coatings, which are available in such formulas as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer extensive cost effective and roof strengthening benefits. These ENERGY STAR certified products are energy efficient and resistant to extreme weather, water pooling, and mold and mildew. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a completely customized look without decreasing energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating is the ideal solution for slick, low adhesion roof materials like metal or TPO roofing.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose efficiency when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This material has unequivocal strength at resisting the effects of water pooling due to its total resistance to water.
For a fully restored roof at a fraction of the price of a roof replacement, contact our experts for an assessment. Our team will conduct a complete inspection of your roof system and discuss feasible roof restoration solutions for every budget. Our experienced roofing professionals will install your roofing material accurately and precisely to ensure total adhesion and coverage for unbeatable protection. To find out more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX, call our experts at (682) 803-0202.