All types of roofing systems will begin to show signs of wear over time. If your roof begins to appear frazzled and worn, roof replacement is not the only solution. Roof coating and foam roofing can help return your roof to its original strength and and durability, and give it a sleek new look. Contact (682) 730-8430 to find out more about your restoration options with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is composed of two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are combined directly at the application site and sets almost immediately. Foam roofs are very resistant to extreme weather, and are known for being energy efficient, which can save you on energy costs. Foam roofing provides considerable leak protection by completely sealing seams, fasteners, flashing, and chimney and wall meeting points. Urethane foam roofs coat your entire roof including seams to offer a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out about your flat roof restoration choices, and how they can save you cash, time, and stress.
- Metal Roof Restoration With modern restoration solutions, even metal roofs can be restored to their original strength. Discover your multiple restoration options.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how you can save cash and extend the longevity of your commercial roof with restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Learn about the multitude of benefits and money saving opportunities that accompany an ENERGY STAR certified roof.
Urethane Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be applied as a re roof, restoration, or even installation roofing option. Foam roofing is close-celled when cured, and is very difficult to puncture, even with falling tools or debris collision. The thorough adhesion to the underlayment and no need for insulation make it a great roofing solution for humid areas that can build mildew and mold, leading to rot. To discuss the benefits of a urethane foam roof around Fort Worth, TX, or for your roof assessment, call our experts at (682) 730-8430.
Roof Coating Services
Roof coatings are available in many formulas like acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and offer extensive cost effective and protective benefits. Roof coatings are known for resisting water ponding and extreme weather, and carry an ENERGY STAR certification for energy usage. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a fully customized appearance without giving up energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is perfect for roofing surfaces that have low adhesion factors such as metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose effectiveness when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating Delivering the ultimate waterproofing and pooling resistance, this highly flexible system is a roofing favorite.
For a fully restored roof at a fraction of the cost of a roof replacement, contact our expert roofers for an assessment. Our team will conduct a comprehensive inspection of your roof and discuss real roof restoration solutions for every budget. Our certified roofing professionals will apply your roofing material thoroughly and precisely to ensure total adhesion and coverage for lasting protection. To learn more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX, call our specialists at (682) 730-8430.