All types of roofing systems will start to exhibit signs of wear over time. When your roof begins to appear frazzled and worn, roof replacement is not your only option. Roof coating and foam roofing can help return your roof to its original protective strength and and durability, and deliver a sleek new appearance. To find out more about your possible roof restoration solutions in Fort Worth, TX, call your local spray foam roof leaders at (682) 803-0202.
Roofing Restoration Services
Foam roofs are made from isocyanate and polyol that is mixed at the application site and sets almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs can deliver outstanding resistance against severe and extreme weather, as well as resist UV rays, significantly lowering your energy cost. It can also deliver significant leak protection by sealing your roof’s seams, flashing, and chimney and vent meeting points. These cool roof systems will fully cover your roof, offering a uniform, smooth look.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn why more people are turning to roof restoration as a cost efficient alternative to roof replacement.
- Metal Roof Restoration With today’s restoration options, even metal roofs can be restored to their original durability. Learn about your many restoration choices.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial restoration is a quicker, less expensive alternative to roof replacement that offers great features. Learn whether it’s right for your roof.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Find out why ENERGY STAR certified products are top rated, and learn the many ways this material can save you money, time, and effort.
Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing, can be used as an original roofing solution or a replacement solution, and can last up to 50 years. This roofing material is closed-cell, and very difficult to puncture all the way through. The complete adhesion to the underlayment and lack of the need for insulation make it a great roofing solution for humid environments that can host mildew and mold, leading to rot. Contact (682) 803-0202to find out more about the benefits of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Roof Coating Services
Roof coatings are offered in many formulas such as acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and offer extensive cost friendly and protective benefits. Roof coatings have a reputation for protecting against water pooling and extreme weather, and carry an ENERGY STAR certification for energy efficiency. Roof coating can significantly decrease your energy costs with their highly reflective surface, and can come in many tints and colors for a completely unique look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is ideal for roofing materials with low adhesion factors like metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating As the most affordable and customizable roof coating, this choice has extensive benefits.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating Delivering the ultimate waterproofing and pooling resistance, this extremely flexible system is a roofing favorite.
To restore your roof to its original strength at a fraction of the cost of a re roof,contact our roofing experts for your roof assessment. We will perform a full evaluation of your roof, and deliver viable restoration and repair solutions for every budget. Our certified roofing contractors will install your roofing material thoroughly and precisely to ensure total adhesion and coverage for lasting durability. To learn more about your roof restoration or foam roofing options in Fort Worth, TX, call our experts at (682) 803-0202.