All types of roofing systems will begin to exhibit signs of wear over time. When your roof begins to appear frazzled and worn, roof replacement is not the only solution. Roof restoration through foam roofing and roof coating can help restore your roof to its original protection and resistance level and give it a healthy new appearance. Contact (682) 730-8430 to learn more about your restoration choices with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Roofing Restoration Services
Foam roofs are composed of isocyanate and polyol that is mixed at the site of application and sets almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs are ideal for resisting extreme weather, and have incredibly high energy efficiency, which will lower your energy costs. It also provides unequivocal resistance to seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. These cool roof systems will fully cover your roof, offering a uniform, smooth appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out about your flat roof restoration choices, and how they can save you money, time, and hassle.
- Metal Roof Restoration With modern restoration solutions, even metal roofs are able to be restored to their original durability. Learn about your multiple restoration options.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Discover how you can save money and extend the life of your commercial roof with restoration instead of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover why ENERGY STAR certified products are top rated, and discover the many ways this material can save you money, time, and stress.
Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, otherwise known as SPF roofing, can last up to 50 years as a stand alone roofing solution or as a roof replacement choice. Foam roofing is close-celled when cured, and is very difficult to puncture, even with falling tools or debris collision. The thorough adhesion to under material and lack of the need for insulation make it a great option for humid environments that can host mildew and mold, leading to rot. To discuss the features of a urethane foam roof around Fort Worth, TX, or for your roof assessment, contact our experts at (682) 730-8430.
Roof coatings, which are available in such compounds as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer extensive cost effective and roof strengthening features. These ENERGY STAR certified materials are energy efficient and resistant to extreme weather, water ponding, and mold and mildew. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a fully customized look without giving up energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating is the ideal solution for smooth, low adhesion roof materials like metal or TPO roofing.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For fully customizable color without decreasing your benefits, try acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This coating delivers full water resistance, even against pooling, along with a plethora of other benefits.
For a fully restored roof at a fraction of the price of a roof replacement, contact our roofing specialists for an evaluation. We will complete a comprehensive evaluation of your roof, and deliver realistic restoration and repair options for every budget. Our experts will apply your foam roof or protective coating with accuracy and precision to ensure a smooth, uniform appearance that provides ultimate protection. To learn more about your roof restoration or foam roofing choices in Fort Worth, TX, call our experts at (682) 730-8430.