No matter which type of roofing system you have, it will start to exhibit signs of aging over time. When your roofing system isn’t as sturdy as it once was, advancements in roofing allow other options besides roof replacement. Foam roofing and roof coating can restore your roof to its original protection level, make it more energy efficient, and give it a uniform new appearance. Call (682) 803-0202 to learn more about your restoration options with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is made from two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are combined directly at the site of application and sets almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs can deliver unbeatable resistance against severe and extreme weather, as well as protect against UV rays, significantly lowering your energy use. It also delivers substantial protection from seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. This cool roof system also covers your roof completely and uniformly, offering a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn about your flat roof restoration options, and how they can save you money, time, and hassle.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can restore a metal roof! Find out about the undeniable benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial roofing can be restored easily and at a fraction of the cost of replacement. Learn your options and how you can benefit in multiple ways.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover the many benefits and money saving opportunities that come with an ENERGY STAR certified roofing solution.
Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be used as a re roof, restoration, or even installation roofing solution. Because of the thick nature of this roofing material, it is very difficult to completely puncture in a natural environment. Foam roofing offers the unique feature of not needing insulation and offering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. If you would like to know more about the benefits of applying a foam roof in Fort Worth, TX, or you would like to schedule your roof assessment, call our experts at (682) 803-0202.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings are offered in multiple types such as acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and provide extensive cost effective and protective benefits. These ENERGY STAR certified products are energy efficient and resistant to extreme weather, water pooling, and mold and mildew. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a fully customized look without giving up energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is ideal for roofing surfaces with low adhesion factors such as metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For completely customizable color without decreasing your benefits, opt for acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating Delivering the ultimate waterproofing and pooling protection, this highly flexible material is a roofing favorite.
Contact our certified roofers today to find out more about getting your roof back to its original condition at a fraction of the price of a re roof. Our roofing contractors will inspect your roofing system and discuss realistic roof restoration solutions that fit any budget. Our experienced roofing experts will apply your roofing material thoroughly and precisely to ensure complete adhesion and coverage for lasting durability. To find out more about your roof restoration or foam roofing options in Fort Worth, TX, call our professionals at (682) 803-0202.