All types of roofing systems will start to exhibit signs of wear over time. When this happens, you might assume that roof replacement is your only option. Roof restoration through foam roofing and roof coating can help bring your roof back to its original durability and resistance level and give it a healthy new look. To learn more about your possible roof restoration solutions in Fort Worth, TX, call your local spray foam roof leaders at (682) 803-0202.
Spray foam roofing is made from two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are combined directly at the application site and sets almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs can provide unbeatable resistance against severe and extreme weather, as well as protect against UV rays, significantly lowering your energy use. Foam roofing provides considerable leak protection by fully sealing seams, fasteners, flashing, and chimney and wall meeting points. These cool roof systems will fully cover your roof, delivering a uniform, sleek appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn about your flat roof restoration choices, and how they can save you money, time, and stress.
- Metal Roof Restoration With today’s restoration options, even metal roofs can be restored to their original durability. Discover your multiple restoration choices.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how you can save money and extend the longevity of your commercial roof with restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover why ENERGY STAR certified material is top rated, and discover the many ways this material can save you money, time, and effort.
Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, also known as SPF roofing, can last up to 50 years as a lone roofing solution or as a roof replacement choice. Foam roofing is close-celled when cured, and is very difficult to puncture, even with falling tools or debris collision. The thorough adhesion to the underlayment and lack of the need for insulation make it a great roofing solution for humid environments that can host mildew and mold, leading to rot. If you would like to know more about the benefits of applying a foam roof in Fort Worth, TX, or you would like to schedule your roof evaluation, contact our roofing professionals at (682) 803-0202.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings are offered in many types such as acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and offer extensive cost friendly and protective benefits. Roof coatings have a reputation for protecting against water pooling and extreme weather, and carry an ENERGY STAR certification for energy usage. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a fully customized look without giving up energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This roof coating can even stick to the most smooth surfaces like metal and TPO roofs.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose efficiency when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating Delivering the ultimate waterproofing and pooling resistance, this extremely flexible system is a roofing favorite.
To restore your roof to its optimum strength at a fraction of the price of a replacement, call our professional roofers for your roof evaluation. Our roofing team will assess your roofing system and discuss realistic roof restoration solutions to fit any budget. Our roofers can apply your foam roof or protective coating with accuracy and precision to ensure an even, uniform appearance that provides ultimate protection. Contact our experts now at (682) 803-0202 to learn more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.