No matter what kind of roof you have, it will start to show signs of wear over time. When your roof begins to look like it’s seen better days, roof replacement is not the only solution. Roof restoration using foam roofing and roof coating can help bring your roof back to its original protection and resistance level and give it a healthy new look. Call (682) 730-8430 to learn more about your restoration choices with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Roofing Restoration Services
Foam roofs are composed of isocyanate and polyol that is combined at the application site and cures almost immediately. Foam roofs are very resistant to extreme weather, and are very energy efficient, which can save you on energy bills. Foam roofing provides considerable leak protection by fully sealing seams, fasteners, flashing, and chimney and wall meeting points. Urethane foam roofs cover your entire roof including seams to offer a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn how a restoration can benefit your roof while saving you money, and learn about your flat roof restoration options.
- Metal Roof Restoration With modern restoration solutions, even metal roofs can be restored to their original durability. Learn about your multiple restoration options.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial roofing can be restored quickly and at a fraction of the cost of replacement. Learn your options and how you can benefit in multiple ways.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover the many benefits and money saving opportunities that come with an ENERGY STAR certified roof.
Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing, can be used as an original roofing solution or a replacement option, and can last up to 50 years. This roofing material is thick, and very difficult to completely puncture. The complete adhesion to under material and no need for insulation make it a great option for humid areas that can host mildew and mold, leading to rot. If you would like to know more about the benefits of applying a foam roof in Fort Worth, TX, or you would like to schedule your roof assessment, call our experts at (682) 730-8430.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings, which are offered in such compounds as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer extensive cost effective and roof strengthening features. These ENERGY STAR certified products are energy efficient and resistant to extreme weather, water pooling, and mold and rot. Roof coating can substantially lower your energy costs with their UV reflective surface, and can come in many tints and colors for a completely one-of-a-kind look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is perfect for roofing surfaces that have low adhesion factors like metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose efficiency when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating Delivering the ultimate waterproofing and pooling resistance, this highly flexible material is a roofing favorite.
Contact our professional roofers now to find out more about getting your roof back to its original condition at a fraction of the price of a replacement. Our professionals will evaluate your roofing system and provide realistic roof restoration solutions that fit any budget. Our experienced roofing experts will install your roofing material accurately and precisely to ensure complete adhesion and coverage for lasting protection. To learn more about your roof restoration or foam roofing options in Fort Worth, TX, call our experts at (682) 730-8430.