No matter which kind of roof you have, it will start to exhibit signs of aging through time. When your roof begins to appear frazzled and worn, roof replacement is not the only solution. Roof restoration through foam roofing and roof coating can help bring your roof back to its original protection and resistance level and give it a sleek new appearance. Call (682) 730-8430 to learn more about the benefits of foam roof coating in Fort Worth, TX, and to schedule your roof evaluation.
Foam roofs are made from isocyanate and polyol that is mixed at the application site and sets almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs can deliver unbeatable resistance against severe and extreme weather, as well as resist UV rays, significantly lowering your energy use. It can also provide significant leak protection by sealing your roof’s seams, flashing, and chimney and vent meeting points. Urethane foam roofs coat your entire roof including seams to offer a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn about your flat roof restoration choices, and how they can save you cash, time, and hassle.
- Metal Roof Restoration With today’s restoration options, even metal roofs are able to be restored to their original durability. Learn about your multiple restoration options.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial restoration is a faster, less expensive alternative to roof replacement that offers great features. Learn whether it’s right for your roof.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Learn about the multitude of benefits and money saving opportunities that accompany an ENERGY STAR certified roof.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be used as a re roof, restoration, or even installation roofing option. Foam roofing is very thick after application, and is very difficult to slice or puncture all the way through, even with falling tools or debris collision. Foam roofing offers the unique feature of not needing insulation and offering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. To discuss the features of a urethane foam roof around Fort Worth, TX, or for your roof evaluation, contact our roofers at (682) 730-8430.
Roof Coating Services
Roof coatings, which are available in such formulas as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer extensive cost effective and roof strengthening features. These ENERGY STAR certified materials are energy efficient and resistant to extreme weather, water ponding, and mold and rot. Roof coating can significantly decrease your energy bills with their UV reflective surface, and are available in many tints and colors for a completely one-of-a-kind look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating is the ideal solution for smooth, low adhesion roof materials like metal or TPO roofing.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating As the most cost efficient and customizable roof coating, this choice has extensive benefits.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This coating provides complete water resistance, even against pooling, along with an assortment of other benefits.
To restore your roof to its original strength at a fraction of the price of a replacement,contact our roofing experts for your roof assessment. We will perform a comprehensive inspection of your roof and provide feasible roof restoration solutions for every budget. Our experienced roofing professionals will install your roofing material accurately and precisely to ensure total adhesion and coverage for unbeatable durability. To find out more about your roof restoration or foam roofing choices in Fort Worth, TX, call our professionals at (682) 730-8430.