All roofs show signs of wear and damage over the years. When your roof begins to appear frazzled and worn, roof replacement is not your only option. Foam roofing and roof coating can return your roof to its original protection level, make it more UV resistant, and give it a sleek new appearance. To learn more about your roofing restoration options in Fort Worth, TX, call your local spray foam roof leaders at (682) 730-8430.
Spray foam roofing is applied using a dual hose system that mixes both materials, isocyanate and polyol, simultaneously, directly to the roof. Urethane foam roofs can provide outstanding resistance against severe and extreme weather, as well as protect against UV rays, significantly lowering your energy cost. It also provides substantial resistance to seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. This cool roof system also covers your roof completely and uniformly, offering a sleek new appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out about your flat roof restoration options, and how they can save you money, time, and hassle.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Learn about the incredible benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how you can save cash and extend the longevity of your commercial roof with restoration instead of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Find out why ENERGY STAR certified products are top rated, and learn the many ways this material can save you money, time, and effort.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be applied as a roof replacement, restoration, or even installation roofing solution. Foam roofing is close-celled when cured, and is very difficult to puncture, even with falling tools or debris collision. Foam roofing offers the unique quality of not needing insulation and offering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. If you would like to know more about the benefits of having a foam roof in Fort Worth, TX, or you would like to schedule your roof evaluation, call our experts at (682) 730-8430.
Roof coatings, which are offered in such formulas as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer extensive cost effective and roof protecting features. Roof coatings are known for resisting water ponding and extreme weather, and carry an ENERGY STAR certification for energy efficiency. Some roof coatings are even available in completely customizable tints and hues while keeping their energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This roof coating can even stick to the most difficult materials like metal and TPO roofs.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating As the most affordable and customizable roof coating, this choice has extensive benefits.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This material has unparalleled strength at resisting the effects of water ponding due to its total resistance to water.
To restore your roof to its original strength at a fraction of the price of a replacement,contact our experts for your roof assessment. Our roofing team will assess your roofing system and deliver viable roof restoration solutions to fit any budget. Our experts can apply your foam roof or protective coating with accuracy and precision to ensure a smooth, uniform appearance that provides ultimate protection. To find out more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX, call our specialists at (682) 730-8430.