All roof systems show signs of wear and damage over the years. When this happens, you may be inclined to think that roof replacement is your only option. Foam roofing and roof coating can restore your roof to its original protection level, make it more energy efficient, and give it a uniform new appearance. To learn more about your roofing restoration options in Fort Worth, TX, call your local spray foam roof specialists at (682) 730-8430.
Roofing Restoration Services
Foam roofs are composed of isocyanate and polyol that is mixed at the site of application and sets almost immediately. Foam roofs are extremely resistant to extreme weather, and are very energy efficient, which can save you on energy bills. It also provides unequivocal resistance to seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. These cool roof systems will fully cover your roof, offering a uniform, smooth look.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out about your flat roof restoration choices, and how they can save you money, time, and stress.
- Metal Roof Restoration With today’s restoration options, even metal roofs can be restored to their original strength. Learn about your many restoration options.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial restoration is a faster, less expensive alternative to roof replacement that offers great features. Learn whether it’s right for your roof.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Find out why ENERGY STAR certified material is top rated, and learn the many ways these products can save you money, time, and stress.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be used as a roof replacement, restoration, or even installation roofing solution. This roofing system is closed-cell, and very hard to completely puncture. Foam roofing can offer protection to your current insulation from dangers like mold, mildew, and rot, and doesn’t need an insulative layer when applied alone. Contact (682) 730-8430to learn more about the benefits of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Roof Coating Services
Roof coatings are offered in many types such as acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and offer extensive cost friendly and protective benefits. As ENERGY STAR certified roofing restoration solutions, roof coatings deliver unbeatable resistance against roofing material shrinkage, water ponding, and even UV rays. Some roof coatings can even come in completely customizable tints and hues while still being energy efficient.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This roof coating can even adhere to the most difficult surfaces like metal and TPO roofs.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose efficiency when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This system has unparalleled strength at resisting the effects of water pooling due to its complete resistance to water.
To restore your roof to its optimum strength at a fraction of the price of a re roof, call our roofing experts for your roof evaluation. We will perform a comprehensive evaluation of your roof, and provide feasible restoration and repair solutions for every budget. Our roofers can apply your foam roof or protective coating with accuracy and care to ensure an even, uniform appearance that provides ultimate protection. To learn more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX, call our specialists at (682) 730-8430.