No matter which type of roof you have, it will start to exhibit signs of wear through time. When your roof begins to look like it’s seen better days, roof replacement is not the only solution. Roof coating and foam roofing can get your roof back to its original strength and and durability, and deliver a sleek new look. To learn more about your roofing restoration options in Fort Worth, TX, call your local spray foam roof leaders at (682) 803-0202.
Spray foam roofing is composed of two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are combined directly at the application site and cures almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs can deliver outstanding protection against severe and extreme weather, as well as resist UV rays, significantly lowering your energy use. It also provides unequivocal protection from seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. These cool roof systems will fully cover your roof, delivering a uniform, smooth appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn how a restoration can benefit your roof while decreasing costs, and find out about your flat roof restoration options.
- Metal Roof Restoration With today’s restoration options, even metal roofs can be restored to their original strength. Learn about your multiple restoration choices.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial roofing can be restored easily and at a fraction of the price of replacement. Learn your options and how you can benefit in multiple ways.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Learn about the multitude of benefits and money saving opportunities that come with an ENERGY STAR certified roofing solution.
Urethane Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, also known as SPF roofing, can last up to 50 years as a lone roofing solution or as a roof replacement choice. Foam roofing is close-celled when cured, and is very difficult to puncture, even with falling tools or debris collision. Foam roofing can provide protection to your current insulation from hazards like mold, mildew, and rot, and doesn’t require an insulative layer when applied alone. To learn more about the benefits of a urethane foam roof around Fort Worth, TX, or for your roof evaluation, call our roofers at (682) 803-0202.
Roof Coating Services
Roof coatings, which are offered in such compounds as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer extensive cost effective and roof strengthening features. These ENERGY STAR certified products are energy efficient and resistant to extreme weather, water ponding, and mold and mildew. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a fully customized appearance without giving up energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating is the ideal solution for smooth, low adhesion roof materials like metal or TPO roofing.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose effectiveness when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This system has unequivocal strength at fighting the effects of water ponding due to its total resistance to water.
For a completely restored roof at a fraction of the cost of a re roof, call our roofing specialists for an evaluation. Our roofing team will inspect your roofing system and discuss realistic roof restoration choices that fit any budget. Our professionals can apply your foam roof or protective coating with accuracy and care to ensure a smooth, uniform appearance that provides lasting protection. To find out more about your roof restoration or foam roofing options in Fort Worth, TX, call our professionals at (682) 803-0202.