All roof systems show signs of wear and damage over time. When this happens, you may be inclined to assume that roof replacement is your only option. Roof restoration through foam roofing and roof coating can help restore your roof to its original protection and resistance level and give it a healthy new look. Contact (682) 730-8430 to find out more about your restoration options with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is made from two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are combined directly at the site of application and cures almost immediately. Foam roofs are very resistant to extreme weather, and are known for being energy efficient, which can save you on energy costs. It can also provide substantial leak protection by sealing your roof’s seams, flashing, and chimney and vent meeting points. Urethane foam roofs cover your entire roof including seams to offer a sleek, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn how a restoration can benefit your roof while decreasing costs, and find out about your flat roof restoration options.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Find out about the undeniable benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial restoration is a quicker, more cost efficient alternative to roof replacement that offers great benefits. Find out if it’s right for your roof.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover why ENERGY STAR certified material is top rated, and discover the multiple ways this material can save you money, time, and effort.
Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing, can be used as an original roofing solution or a replacement option, and can last up to 50 years. This roofing material is thick, and very difficult to puncture all the way through. Foam roofing provides the unique feature of not needing insulation and delivering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. To discuss the features of a urethane foam roof around Fort Worth, TX, or for your roof evaluation, call our roofers at (682) 730-8430.
Roof Coating Services
Roof coatings, which are available in such compounds as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer many cost effective and roof strengthening features. Roof coatings have a reputation for resisting water ponding and extreme weather, and carry an ENERGY STAR certification for energy efficiency. Roof coating can significantly decrease your energy bills with their highly reflective surface, and are available in many tints and colors for a completely one-of-a-kind look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating is a great solution for slick, low adhesion roof materials like metal or TPO roofing.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating As the most affordable and customizable roof coating, this choice has significant benefits.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating Providing the ultimate waterproofing and pooling resistance, this extremely flexible material is a roofing favorite.
Call our professional roofers now to learn more about returning your roof to its original form at a fraction of the cost of a re roof. Our roofing team will inspect your roofing system and provide viable roof restoration choices that fit any budget. Our experts can apply your foam roof or protective coating with accuracy and care to ensure a smooth, uniform appearance that provides lasting protection. To learn more about your roof restoration or foam roofing choices in Fort Worth, TX, call our professionals at (682) 730-8430.