No matter which kind of roofing system you have, it will begin to show signs of aging over time. When your roof begins to appear frazzled and worn, roof replacement is not your only option. Foam roofing and roof coating can return your roof to its original protection level, make it more energy efficient, and give it a sleek new appearance. To learn more about your roofing restoration options in Fort Worth, TX, call your local spray foam roof leaders at (682) 803-0202.
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is applied through a dual hose system that applies both materials, isocyanate and polyol, simultaneously, directly to the application site. Urethane foam roofs are great at resisting extreme weather, and have astonishingly high energy efficiency, which will lower your energy costs. It also delivers substantial resistance to seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. Urethane foam roofs coat your entire roof including seams to offer a smooth, uniform look.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn how a restoration can benefit your roof while decreasing costs, and learn about your flat roof restoration options.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Find out about the incredible benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how you can save cash and extend the life of your commercial roof with restoration instead of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover why ENERGY STAR certified material is top rated, and learn the many ways this material can save you money, time, and stress.
Urethane Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, otherwise known as SPF roofing, can last up to 50 years as a lone roofing solution or as a roof replacement choice. Foam roofing is close-celled when cured, and is very difficult to puncture, even with falling tools or debris collision. Foam roofing can provide protection to your current insulation from damages like mold, mildew, and rot, and doesn’t require an insulative layer when applied alone. Call (682) 803-0202to learn more about the features of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings are offered in multiple formulas like acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and offer extensive cost effective and protective benefits. As ENERGY STAR certified roofing restoration solutions, roof coatings deliver unbeatable resistance against roofing material shrinkage, water pooling, and even UV rays. Some roof coatings are even available in fully customizable tints and hues while keeping their energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is ideal for roofing materials that have low adhesion factors like metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For completely customizable color without decreasing your benefits, opt for acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This coating delivers complete water resistance, even against pooling, along with a plethora of other benefits.
To restore your roof to its optimum strength at a fraction of the cost of a replacement, call our roofing experts for your roof assessment. Our team will perform a comprehensive inspection of your roof and discuss real roof restoration solutions for every budget. Our certified roofing team will apply your roof coating or foam roof carefully and precisely to ensure complete, uniform coverage for unparalleled protection. Contact our experts today at (682) 803-0202 to learn more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.