All types of roofing systems will begin to exhibit signs of wear over time. When your roof isn’t what it used to be, advancements in roofing allow other alternatives to roof replacement. Foam roofing and roof coating can return your roof to its original durability and strength, make it more energy efficient, and give it a sleek new appearance. Contact (682) 730-8430 to find out more about your restoration options with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is applied through a dual hose system that mixes both materials, isocyanate and polyol, simultaneously, directly to the application site. Urethane foam roofs are ideal for resisting extreme weather, and have astonishingly high energy efficiency, which will lower your energy use. It can also provide significant leak protection by sealing your roof’s seams, flashing, and chimney and vent meeting points. Urethane foam roofs cover your entire roof including seams to offer a smooth, uniform look.
- Flat Roof Restoration Discover why more people are using roof restoration as a cost effective alternative to roof replacement.
- Metal Roof Restoration With modern restoration solutions, even metal roofs can be restored to their original strength. Learn about your multiple restoration choices.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial roofing can be restored quickly and at a fraction of the price of replacement. Find out your options and how you can benefit in multiple ways.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Learn about the multitude of benefits and money saving opportunities that accompany an ENERGY STAR certified roofing solution.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be applied as a roof replacement, restoration, or even installation roofing option. This roofing material is closed-cell, and very difficult to puncture all the way through. The complete adhesion to under material and lack of the need for insulation make it a great roofing solution for humid environments that can host mildew and mold, leading to rot. To discuss the benefits of a urethane foam roof around Fort Worth, TX, or for your roof evaluation, call our professionals at (682) 730-8430.
Roof Coating Services
Roof coatings are available in many formulas such as acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and provide extensive cost friendly and protective benefits. Roof coatings have a reputation for resisting water pooling and extreme weather, and carry an ENERGY STAR certification for energy efficiency. Roof coating can substantially decrease your energy costs with their UV reflective surface, and are available in many tints and colors for a completely unique look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating is the ideal solution for smooth, low adhesion roof materials like metal or TPO roofing.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For completely customizable color without decreasing your benefits, try acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This coating delivers full water protection, even against pooling, along with a plethora of other benefits.
Call our certified roofers now to learn more about getting your roof back to its original form at a fraction of the cost of a replacement. We will perform a complete inspection of your roof system and deliver feasible roof restoration options for every budget. Our certified roofing contractors will apply your roofing material thoroughly and precisely to ensure total adhesion and coverage for unbeatable protection. Contact our professionals now at (682) 730-8430 to discuss the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.