All roof systems show signs of wear and damage over the years. If your roof isn’t what it used to be, advancements in roofing allow other alternatives to roof replacement. Roof restoration through foam roofing and roof coating can help restore your roof to its original protection and resistance level and give it a healthy new look. To learn more about your roofing restoration options in Fort Worth, TX, call your local spray foam roof leaders at (682) 803-0202.
Spray foam roofing is applied through a dual hose system that applies both materials, isocyanate and polyol, simultaneously, directly to the roof. Foam roofs are extremely resistant to extreme weather, and are known for being energy efficient, which can save you on energy bills. It can also provide significant leak protection by sealing your roof’s seams, flashing, and chimney and vent meeting points. Urethane foam roofs cover your entire roof including seams to offer a sleek, uniform look.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out about your flat roof restoration choices, and how they can save you cash, time, and stress.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can restore a metal roof! Learn about the incredible benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Discover how you can save cash and extend the longevity of your commercial roof with restoration instead of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover why ENERGY STAR certified material is top rated, and discover the multiple ways this material can save you money, time, and stress.
Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be used as a re roof, restoration, or even installation roofing option. Because of the closed-cell composition of this roofing solution, it is not easy to completely puncture in natural circumstances. Foam roofing provides the unique feature of not needing insulation and offering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. To learn more about the features of a urethane foam roof around Fort Worth, TX, or for your roof assessment, call our professionals at (682) 803-0202.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings are available in multiple formulas like acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and provide extensive cost friendly and protective benefits. Roof coatings have a reputation for protecting against water pooling and extreme weather, and carry an ENERGY STAR certification for energy usage. Roof coating can substantially lower your energy costs with their UV reflective surface, and are available in many tints and hues for a completely one-of-a-kind look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating is a great solution for slick, low adhesion roof materials like metal or TPO roofing.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating As the most cost efficient and customizable roof coating, this choice has significant benefits.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating Delivering the ultimate waterproofing and pooling resistance, this extremely flexible system is a roofing favorite.
To restore your roof to its original strength at a fraction of the cost of a replacement, call our experts for your roof evaluation. Our professionals will assess your roofing system and provide viable roof restoration options to fit any budget. Our experienced roofers will apply your roof coating or foam roof carefully and precisely to ensure complete, uniform coverage for lasting durability. To learn more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX, call our specialists at (682) 803-0202.