All types of roofing systems will begin to show signs of wear over time. When this happens, you may be inclined to think that roof replacement is your only option. Roof restoration through foam roofing and roof coating can help bring your roof back to its original protection and resistance level and give it a healthy new look. Call (682) 730-8430 to find out more about the benefits of foam roof coating in Fort Worth, TX, and to schedule your roof assessment.
Spray foam roofing is applied using a dual hose system that mixes both materials, isocyanate and polyol, simultaneously, directly to the roof. Urethane foam roofs are ideal for resisting extreme weather, and have incredibly high energy efficiency, which will lower your energy use. It also provides unequivocal resistance to seam and flashing separation, and chimney and vent pulls. This cool roof system also covers your roof completely and uniformly, offering a sleek new appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out about your flat roof restoration options, and how they can save you money, time, and stress.
- Metal Roof Restoration With modern restoration solutions, even metal roofs can be restored to their original durability. Learn about your multiple restoration options.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial roofing can be restored quickly and at a fraction of the price of replacement. Learn your options and how you can benefit in more ways than one.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Find out how an ENERGY STAR certified roof restoration can save you money now, and into the future.
Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be used as a roof replacement, restoration, or even installation roofing option. Foam roofing is very thick after application, and is very difficult to slice or puncture all the way through, even with falling tools or debris collision. The thorough adhesion to the underlayment and no need for insulation make it a great roofing solution for humid environments that can host mildew and mold, leading to rot. Contact (682) 730-8430to find out more about the benefits of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Roof Coating Services
Roof coatings are offered in multiple formulas like acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and provide extensive cost friendly and protective benefits. Roof coatings have a reputation for resisting water ponding and extreme weather, and carry an ENERGY STAR certification for energy usage. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a fully customized look without giving up energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is perfect for roofing materials with low adhesion factors such as metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For completely customizable color without sacrificing benefits, opt for acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This material has unequivocal strength at fighting the effects of water pooling due to its complete resistance to water.
To restore your roof to its original strength at a fraction of the price of a re roof,contact our experts for your roof inspection. We will complete a comprehensive evaluation of your roof, and deliver feasible restoration and repair solutions for every budget. Our certified roofing experts will install your roofing material thoroughly and precisely to ensure complete adhesion and coverage for unbeatable durability. Call our professionals now at (682) 730-8430 to learn more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.