All roofs exhibit signs of wear and damage over the years. When this happens, you may be inclined to assume that roof replacement is your only option. Foam roofing and roof coating can return your roof to its original protection level, make it more energy efficient, and give it a uniform new appearance. To learn more about your possible roof restoration solutions in Fort Worth, TX, call your local spray foam roof company at (682) 730-8430.
Roofing Restoration Services
Foam roofs are made from isocyanate and polyol that is mixed at the site of application and cures almost immediately. Urethane foam roofs can deliver unbeatable resistance against severe and extreme weather, as well as resist UV rays, significantly lowering your energy use. Foam roofing delivers considerable leak protection by fully sealing seams, fasteners, flashing, and chimney and wall meeting points. This ENERGY STAR certified system also covers your roof entirely and uniformly, offering a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn about your flat roof restoration choices, and how they can save you money, time, and stress.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Learn about the incredible benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how you can save cash and extend the longevity of your commercial roof with restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover the many benefits and money saving opportunities that accompany an ENERGY STAR certified roof.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing, can be used as a lone roofing solution or a replacement option, and can last up to 50 years. This roofing material is thick, and very difficult to puncture all the way through. Foam roofing can provide protection to your current insulation from hazards like mold, mildew, and rot, and doesn’t need an insulative layer when applied alone. Call (682) 730-8430to find out more about the features of a urethane foam roof in Fort Worth, TX.
Roof Coating Services
Roof coatings, which are available in such formulas as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer many cost effective and roof strengthening benefits. These ENERGY STAR certified materials lower energy cost and are resistant to extreme weather, water pooling, and mold and rot. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a completely customized look without giving up energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating is the perfect solution for smooth, low adhesion surfaces like metal or TPO roofing.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating As the most cost efficient and customizable roof coating, this choice has extensive benefits.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This material has unparalleled strength at fighting the effects of water pooling due to its complete resistance to water.
Contact our certified roofers today to learn more about returning your roof to its original condition at a fraction of the price of a re roof. We will perform a comprehensive inspection of your roof, and deliver realistic restoration and repair options for every budget. Our roofers can apply your foam roof or protective coating with accuracy and precision to ensure a smooth, uniform appearance that provides ultimate protection. To learn more about your roof restoration or foam roofing choices in Fort Worth, TX, call our professionals at (682) 730-8430.