All sorts of roofing systems will begin to show signs of wear over time. If your roof begins to look like it’s seen better days, roof replacement is not your only option. Roof restoration through foam roofing and roof coating can help bring your roof back to its original protection and resistance level and give it a healthy new look. To learn more about your possible roof restoration solutions in Fort Worth, TX, call your local spray foam roof specialists at (682) 803-0202.
Spray foam roofing is composed of two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are combined directly at the site of application and sets almost immediately. Foam roofs are extremely resistant to extreme weather, and are very energy efficient, which can save you on energy bills. Foam roofing delivers considerable leak protection by completely sealing seams, fasteners, flashing, and chimney and wall meeting points. Urethane foam roofs coat your entire roof including seams to offer a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Discover why more people are turning to roof restoration as a cost efficient alternative to roof replacement.
- Metal Roof Restoration With modern restoration solutions, even metal roofs can be restored to their original strength. Discover your multiple restoration options.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Discover how you can save money and extend the life of your commercial roof with restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Learn about the multitude of benefits and money saving opportunities that come with an ENERGY STAR certified roof.
Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, otherwise known as SPF roofing, can last up to 50 years as a stand alone roofing solution or as a roof replacement choice. This roofing material is closed-cell, and very hard to puncture all the way through. The complete adhesion to under material and lack of the need for insulation make it a great roofing solution for humid environments that can build mildew and mold, leading to rot. To learn more about the features of a urethane foam roof around Fort Worth, TX, or for your roof evaluation, contact our professional roofers at (682) 803-0202.
Roof Coating Services
Roof coatings are available in multiple formulas like acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and provide extensive cost effective and protective benefits. As ENERGY STAR certified roofing restoration options, roof coatings provide unbeatable resistance against roofing material shrinkage, water pooling, and even UV rays. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a fully customized appearance without giving up energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating is the perfect solution for slick, low adhesion roof materials like metal or TPO roofing.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose effectiveness when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating Providing the ultimate waterproofing and pooling protection, this highly flexible material is a roofing favorite.
Call our certified roofers today to learn more about returning your roof to its original condition at a fraction of the cost of a replacement. Our roofing contractors will evaluate your roofing system and discuss viable roof restoration options to fit any budget. Our experienced roofing team will apply your roof coating or foam roof carefully and precisely to ensure complete, uniform coverage for unparalleled protection. To find out more about your roof restoration or foam roofing choices in Fort Worth, TX, call our professionals at (682) 803-0202.