All roof systems show signs of wear and damage over the years. When your roofing system isn’t as sturdy as it once was, advancements in roofing allow other options besides roof replacement. Roof restoration using foam roofing and roof coating can help restore your roof to its original durability and resistance level and give it a sleek new look. To learn more about your roofing restoration options in Fort Worth, TX, call your local spray foam roof specialists at (682) 730-8430.
Spray foam roofing is applied using a dual hose system that applies both materials, isocyanate and polyol, simultaneously, directly to the application site. Urethane foam roofs are ideal for resisting extreme weather, and have incredibly high UV reflective qualities, which will lower your energy costs. Foam roofing delivers considerable leak protection by fully sealing seams, fasteners, flashing, and chimney and wall meeting points. These cool roof systems will cover your roof completely, delivering a uniform, sleek appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn about your flat roof restoration choices, and how they can save you cash, time, and hassle.
- Metal Roof Restoration With modern restoration solutions, even metal roofs are able to be restored to their original durability. Discover your many restoration choices.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how you can save cash and extend the life of your commercial roof with restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Find out why ENERGY STAR certified products are top rated, and learn the many ways these products can save you money, time, and effort.
Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, otherwise known as SPF roofing, can last up to 50 years as a lone roofing solution or as a roof replacement option. This roofing system is thick, and very hard to puncture all the way through. Foam roofing offers the unique quality of not needing insulation and offering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. To learn more about the features of a urethane foam roof around Fort Worth, TX, or for your roof assessment, call our professional roofers at (682) 730-8430.
Roof Coating Services
Roof coatings are available in multiple formulas including acrylic, silicone, and polyurea, all of which offer extensive benefits. As ENERGY STAR certified roofing restoration options, roof coatings provide unbeatable resistance against roofing material shrinkage, water ponding, and even UV rays. Some roof coatings are even tintable for a fully customized appearance without decreasing energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This roof coating can even adhere to the most difficult surfaces like metal and TPO roofs.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose efficiency when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This system has unequivocal strength at fighting the effects of water ponding due to its total resistance to water.
Contact our professional roofers today to learn more about getting your roof back to its original condition at a fraction of the price of a re roof. Our team will conduct a complete inspection of your roof system and provide feasible roof restoration solutions for every budget. Our professionals can apply your foam roof or protective coating with accuracy and care to ensure a smooth, uniform appearance that provides lasting protection. To learn more about your roof restoration or foam roofing choices in Fort Worth, TX, call our professionals at (682) 730-8430.