All roofs show signs of wear and damage over the years. When your roof begins to look like it’s seen better days, roof replacement is not your only option. Roof restoration through foam roofing and roof coating can help restore your roof to its original protection and resistance level and give it a healthy new appearance. Call (682) 730-8430 to learn more about the features of foam roof coating in Fort Worth, TX, and to schedule your roof evaluation.
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is made from two main ingredients, isocyanate and polyol, that are mixed directly at the application site and cures almost immediately. Foam roofs are very resistant to extreme weather, and are very energy efficient, which can save you on energy bills. It can also provide substantial leak protection by sealing your roof’s seams, flashing, and chimney and vent meeting points. Urethane foam roofs cover your entire roof including seams to offer a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Find out about your flat roof restoration options, and how they can save you cash, time, and stress.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can have your metal roof restored! Find out about the incredible benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how you can save cash and extend the longevity of your commercial roof with restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover the many benefits and money saving opportunities that accompany an ENERGY STAR certified roofing solution.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing, can be used as an original roofing solution or a replacement solution, and can last up to 50 years. Because of the closed-cell composition of this roofing material, it is very difficult to completely puncture in a natural environment. Foam roofing offers the unique feature of not needing insulation and offering ultimate protection to current insulation from mold, mildew, and rot. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of having a foam roof in Fort Worth, TX, or you would like to schedule your roof assessment, call our experts at (682) 730-8430.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings are offered in multiple formulas like acrylic, polyurea, and silicone, and offer extensive cost friendly and protective benefits. As ENERGY STAR certified roofing restoration choices, roof coatings provide unbeatable resistance against roofing material shrinkage, water pooling, and even UV rays. Roof coating can substantially lower your energy bills with their UV reflective surface, and can come in many tints and hues for a completely one-of-a-kind look.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is ideal for roofing materials with low adhesion factors such as metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose effectiveness when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This material has unequivocal strength at fighting the effects of water ponding due to its total resistance to water.
For a completely renovated roof at a fraction of the cost of a re roof, call our professionals for an evaluation. Our professionals will inspect your roofing system and deliver viable roof restoration choices that fit any budget. Our experienced roofing team will apply your roof coating or foam roof carefully and precisely to ensure complete, uniform coverage for lasting durability. To find out more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX, call our professionals at (682) 730-8430.