All roof systems exhibit signs of wear and damage over time. If your roof isn’t as sturdy as it once was, advancements in roofing provide other options besides roof replacement. Roof coating and foam roofing can get your roof back to its original strength and and durability, and deliver a sleek new appearance. Call (682) 730-8430 to learn more about the features of foam roof coating in Fort Worth, TX, and to schedule your roof assessment.
Roofing Restoration Services
Spray foam roofing is applied using a dual hose system that mixes both materials, isocyanate and polyol, simultaneously, directly to the roof. Urethane foam roofs can provide unbeatable resistance against severe and extreme weather, as well as resist UV rays, significantly lowering your energy cost. It can also deliver significant leak protection by sealing your roof’s seams, flashing, and chimney and vent meeting points. Urethane foam roofs cover your entire roof including seams to offer a sleek, uniform appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn how a restoration can benefit your roof while decreasing costs, and learn about your flat roof restoration options.
- Metal Roof Restoration Contrary to popular belief, you can restore a metal roof! Find out about the undeniable benefits.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how you can save money and extend the life of your commercial roof with restoration instead of replacement.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Find out why ENERGY STAR certified products are top rated, and discover the multiple ways these products can save you money, time, and stress.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing, can be applied as a lone roofing solution or a replacement solution, and can last up to 50 years. Because of the thick nature of this roofing solution, it is very difficult to completely puncture in a natural environment. Foam roofing can provide protection to your current insulation from hazards like mold, mildew, and rot, and doesn’t need an insulative layer when applied by itself. To discuss the features of a urethane foam roof around Fort Worth, TX, or for your roof assessment, contact our experts at (682) 730-8430.
Restorative Roof Coating
Roof coatings are available in many formulas including acrylic, silicone, and polyurea, all of which offer extensive benefits. These ENERGY STAR certified materials are energy efficient and resistant to extreme weather, water pooling, and mold and mildew. Some roof coatings are even available in fully customizable tints and colors while keeping their energy efficiency.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is perfect for roofing materials with low adhesion factors such as metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating For completely customizable color without decreasing your benefits, try acrylic coating.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating This material has unparalleled strength at fighting the effects of water pooling due to its total resistance to water.
Call our certified roofers today to find out more about getting your roof back to its original form at a fraction of the price of a re roof. We will complete a full inspection of your roof, and discuss viable restoration and repair options for every budget. Our certified roofing contractors will install your roofing material thoroughly and precisely to ensure total adhesion and coverage for unbeatable durability. To learn more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX, contact our specialists at (682) 730-8430.