All types of roofing systems will start to show signs of wear over time. When your roofing system isn’t as sturdy as it once was, advancements in roofing allow other options besides roof replacement. Roof coating and foam roofing can get your roof back to its original strength and and durability, and give it a sleek new look. Call (682) 730-8430 to find out more about your restoration options with roof coating and foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX.<
Spray foam roofing is applied through a dual hose system that applies both materials, isocyanate and polyol, simultaneously, directly to the roof. Foam roofs are extremely resistant to extreme weather, and are known for being energy efficient, which can save you on energy bills. It can also deliver significant leak protection by sealing your roof’s seams, flashing, and chimney and vent meeting points. This cool roof system also covers your roof entirely and uniformly, offering a sleek new appearance.
- Flat Roof Restoration Learn about your flat roof restoration options, and how they can save you cash, time, and stress.
- Metal Roof Restoration With today’s restoration solutions, even metal roofs are able to be restored to their original strength. Discover your many restoration options.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial restoration is a quicker, less expensive alternative to roof replacement that offers great features. Find out if it’s right for your roof.
- Energy Star and Cool Roof Coatings Discover the multitude of benefits and money saving opportunities that accompany an ENERGY STAR certified roofing solution.
Spray Foam Roof Installation and Repair
Spray foam, or SPF roofing can last up to 50 years, and can be used as a roof replacement, restoration, or even installation roofing solution. Foam roofing is very thick after application, and is very difficult to puncture, even with falling tools or debris collision. Foam roofing can offer protection to your current insulation from dangers like mold, mildew, and rot, and doesn’t require an insulative layer when applied alone. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of applying a foam roof in Fort Worth, TX, or you would like to schedule your roof evaluation, contact our experts at (682) 730-8430.
Roof coatings, which are offered in such compounds as silicone, acrylic, and polyurea, offer many cost effective and roof protecting features. These ENERGY STAR certified products lower energy cost and are resistant to extreme weather, water ponding, and mold and mildew. Some roof coatings can even come in fully customizable tints and colors while still being energy efficient.
- Polyurea Roof Restoration Coating This coating material is ideal for roofing materials that have low adhesion factors such as metal or TPO.
- Acrylic Roof Restoration Coating Acrylic is a customizable coating that doesn’t lose effectiveness when tint is added.
- Silicone Roof Restoration Coating Providing the ultimate waterproofing and pooling resistance, this extremely flexible material is a roofing favorite.
Call our expert roofers now to learn more about returning your roof to its original condition at a fraction of the cost of a re roof. We will complete a full inspection of your roof, and discuss realistic restoration and repair options for every budget. Our experts can apply your foam roof or protective coating with accuracy and precision to ensure a smooth, uniform appearance that provides ultimate protection. To find out more about the benefits of roof restoration or foam roofing in Fort Worth, TX, call our experts at (682) 730-8430.